“Try the Marty burrito ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

We were after brisket or ribs but arrived too early to be able to get either one so we settled for the Marty burrito. With potatoes cheese bacon and brisket, it was luscious. It would definitely be worth coming here for the tender smoked brisket.

1  Thank Susan T

Reviewed 13 September 2016

These guys are the real deal. The bbq is tender and juicy and the sides are just as yummy. My favorite though is the Marty breakfast taco. One taco filled with BBQ, beans, cheese, bacon and potatoes is all you need. I've been there customer for many years and it's always fantastic!

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

I'm forever spoiled for other breakfast tacos now. Love this place and drive out of my way. Don't miss it if you are in the area

Reviewed 19 August 2016

I stopped by on my commute to Austin for work. I brake for it every week now! They are fast and good. I totally will stop as often as time allows.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Fitties has been serving up the finest breakfast tacos for years. Fresh ingredients, nicely sized tacos and fair prices. The hot sauce is delicious. They serve juicy and tender BBQ and sides. One of Bastrop County's best kept secrets. J.O. Gratten serves up the best and with love and kindness from his heart. I have changed my eating habits so rarely visit anymore (the ONLY reason I have not gone there in a long while).

I

Been to Fitties? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK