“Excellent Burgers!”

Whataburger
Ranked #29 of 119 Restaurants in Bastrop
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 September 2017

I love Whataburger! I always get the single patty, but my husband gets a double or even a triple. Their fries are hot and fresh. Their ketchup comes in small tubs making it easy to dip the fries. Other places give you packages to rip open and place the tiny amount on top of your fries. Their small and medium drinks are multiple times bigger than any gotten at Big Mac. We eat here frequently. (They also serve a great breakfast from 11:00 pm to 11:00 am, I think.)

Reviewed 23 July 2017

on thursday, we returned from two weeks in Mexico and just wanted something quick and not to heavy. had not eaten at what-a-burger in a while. won't eat there again for quit a while. my what-a-burger was dry and tasteless. the onion rings were mostly crust. however, the ice was cold.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We typically don't stop at fast food, but yesterday was an exception. The rain storms impeded our travel time so we decided to go to an old faithful: What-A Burger. We were not disappointed- the food was up to the W-A-B standards and was brought out promptly. The restrooms were clean! So if you need a stop along the Austin/Houston trek you can depend on this location.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Absolutely love their cheeseburger w/grilled jalapenos!! Whataburger is a Texas institution! If you are just passing through Texas (which should take you about a week!!!) be sure to visit a Whataburger (located in just about EVERY Texas town!) before leaving! They still make burgers the old fashion way!!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Best hamburger and fries around. Fast and courteous and ALWAYS has a treat for my hound dogs. I never have to wait long and food is always hot and fresh !!

Been to Whataburger? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK