Perfectly situated on the Main Street these log cabins were very neat, clean and tidy. Garden areas were also very well kept. They were self contained with a coffee maker and the necessary condiments as well as a fridge and microwave and a TV. The motel is right opposite the park which was also well kept and was great to be able to sit and watch squirrels running across the grass, ducks swimming and geese wandering around. Receptionist was efficient and helpful with a good recommendations for eating places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eleven rustic western style cottages with porches plus king or queen & twin size beds, coffee makers, mini refrigerators, microwaves, ceiling fans, cable TV, Heat & AC, free wifi. Nestled in the trees across from the beautiful Medina River and City Park where you can swim,tube or fish. Centrally located close to golf, tennis, swimming, restaurants, museums, shopping, and great nightlife with plenty of dancing. Children and pets welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your River Front Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Front Hotel Bandera
- River Front Motel Bandera, Texas