See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

The stay was alright. The staff wasn't so welcoming. I had to ask for an iron because there was none in the room. The toilet overflowed. No free breakfast just juice and coffee. The only good thing about it is I had a place to lay my head, because my home is being renovated.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed here with my family. Staff was friendly had zero problems. Definitely would stay again.
Nice, quite smells clean when u walk in place. I've stayed at a lot of motel 6 before and this one is pretty decent had no complaints.
I just hate the reviews on here because it sounds like a bunch of broke people reviews.
We all have a choice as to where we choose to stay!!!! I'm sorry u didn't have enough money to stay at a Hyatt or Omni!! It's MOTEL 6 people what do u really expect here??

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Don't stay here it is in a bad neighborhood and it use to be la quinta and now it motel 6. The rooms smells they don't clean sheets and bathroom is dirty. There is serval hotel in sea go ville. It smelt like weed and smoke and people are crazy at nights . Cars got broken into

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

The only good thing about this hotel was the price of $52 a night, but besides that it wasn't great. It had a nasty mold smell in all the rooms. The ice machine was broke, and the pillows and sheets were not very clean. Plus the manager needs to work on his people skills.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

This is a Motel 6 !!!!! I have been staying here on bussiness for 3 weeks now on a prepaid stay!! and have been battling bed bugs from Day 1 and have moved rooms 3 times!!! They All Act like they don't know they have a infestation!!! Thats why it is so cheap!!!
Mattress 4 years old , stained up , Broad Shoulder Room Service dislikes her job and you have to constantly watch her too make sure she cleans your room!!! She tries to clean only the rooms guest check out off!!! Thats why the Bed Bugs Are Here To Stay!!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business