All reviews travels bring hotel room was nice waffles great place to stay tn area nice stay nice breakfast stay there again nice pool rural tennessee king suite staff was friendly biscuits gravy business trip complimentary breakfast fridge and microwave ice machine
Reviewed 16 November 2017

I do not recommend this hotel. The front desk staff person had a hickey visible. We were given poor directions to our room. We had to drive around the lot and go back to ask for clearer instructions twice. The floor in the room had only been cleaned in the middle. There was debris along all the walls, including hairs on the bathroom floor and toilet base. The AC unit was inefficient for this type of room. One part of the suite was extremely cold while the other side was 10+ degrees warmer. There was a musty smell in the room as well, which aggravated my allergies.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Connie_Hale43144, Manager at Best Western Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

On behalf of staff and management we apologize for your unpleasant experience. We do appreciate your review, and will address these issues. Our goal is to offer the best experience to each and every guest we have.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Room was clean and well equipped at check in. Fridge and microwave in room. Open Bath area with sink does not provide a lot of privacy while washing up. Shower does work well. Basic hotel where door opens up to the parking lot. Ice machine is short walk to the office area. Breakfast was ok. Imitation eggs, bacon, some fruit, waffle maker, a few packaged pastries, apple, orange juice and cold cereals served in small room near check in/office area. Decent parking right by door of each room. The fridge kept recycling during the night making a noise that would wake me up. I finally had to dial down the temperature setting to make the noise stop. Heard other noises in the room and outside the room at night. So a restless night. Bed was not that comfortable and I didn't sleep well in combination with the noise. Fast food places and grocery store is not far from hotel. Best part of stay was the room was clean and had modern type furniture.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Connie_Hale43144, Manager at Best Western Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Thanks for your review. I would like you and all who read our reviews, to know that our eggs are not imitations. Each one is cracked by hand and scrambled by our breakfast staff. I'm sorry that you did not find the hotel accommodating to your needs. We try our best to please each of our guest. Thank you for making us aware of the issues that we are able to correct.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I have stayed in $300 a night hotel rooms in over 10 countries. This one for under $80 a night was actually better than the majority of those costing three times as much. Sure. It was cheap, the furnishings were inexpensive. But someone made it work and feel good. That really matters.

Only negative was the WiFi is not WPA. Basically unacceptable and unusable for business travel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Connie_Hale43144, Manager at Best Western Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for the review.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Best Western in Winchester is simply great. It's the old style single story park in front if your room motel. But that's all that is old about. Well maintained exterior along with recently renovated rooms makes this one of the best places ever. Close enough to I24, just a short drive. Only 30 minute drive to Lynchburg and Jack Daniels.

Ranked as one of the top 5% Best Western facilities World Wide in July 2017.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Connie_Hale43144, Manager at Best Western Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I was in Winchester, TN on business. When I drove up to the Best Western Inn my first thought was "oh, a motel." Then I met the gentleman at the front desk who couldn't have been more helpful. The best surprise was the room: large, clean, well appointed. It had a small refrigerator and a microwave; and the counter space around the sink was quite accommodating for all my "essentials." The complimentary breakfast offered a variety of choices, and was quite good (hosted by a lovely woman who made sure everyone was taken care of). The only down side-one smallish window, so it can be dark all though there are sufficient light fixtures, and sometimes the wifi can be spotty (it is free!). There is an outdoor pool and although it was too cool to go in, it provided some nice outdoor seating for relaxing.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Connie_Hale43144, Manager at Best Western Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thanks for taking time to right your review. On be half of the staff and management we are glad that your stay was a pleasant one.