Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tullahoma East
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Executive Inn(Tullahoma)
Holiday Landing(Tullahoma)
Manchester Motel(Manchester)
Comfort Inn(Manchester)
View Hotel
All reviewstrain tracksfront deskpancakesgreat hotelyogurtjack daniels distillerylight sleeperup to datein townthe breakfast areagreat selectionturkey sausagehonor guardaccommodating staffcentral locationwould definitely stay here againbiscuits
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I took a day trip to Lynchburg TN for a Jack Daniels whiskey barrel. We stayed here at the Holiday Inn Express in Tullahoma and it was great! Very clean and comfy and lots of restaurants to choose from. The front desk staff was really nice and we left with a good breakfast before hitting the road back to GA. We will definitely be back and looking for more Holiday Inn Express locations when we visit other places.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Stephanie K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tullahoma East, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Lisa,

We are so pleased to hear you and Charlie enjoyed your stay with us. We try to make every guest stay as wonderful as possible. We hope you enjoy the journey to GA and every Holiday Inn between.

See you soon,
Stephanie

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located at the end of the main street through town. The room was very comfortable. My group was able to travel to all of the local restaurants and shopping in the area. The staff was very helpful and courteous.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Stephanie K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tullahoma East, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Kevin S,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad to hear that your group enjoyed your stay as much as we enjoyed having you. We look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.

Stephanie K

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel was clean and well maintained. The staff was very friendly and helpful. In addition, the gym was well equipped and clean. The free breakfast had eggs, biscuits, gravy, turkey sausage, bacon or pork sausage. Fresh fruit. Yogurt. Cereal. Pancakes. The coffee was well stocked and fresh. Good free breakfast and the breakfast area was clean. If I could stop here, I'd rate the hotel 4 stars, unfortunately, it had some draw backs. 1st, it's close to the rail road. The train comes thru at all hours. If you are a light sleeper, you will hear the train. 2nd, horrible water pressure. I have shoulder length hair and it took forever to rinse the shampoo and conditioner from my hair. Easily an extra 15 mins and I still couldn't get it all out. Finally, the tv kept losing the satellite signal. I saw the company out working on it, but it wasn't fixed.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tullahoma East, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Hi Tracy P,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience and choosing to stay with us.

I'm very sorry to learn that you had issues with the outside noise. Also, I understand that the condition of our facilities negatively affected your stay. Know that we are always trying our best to give a great impression to our guests. Your feedback has been taken into account and will be shared with our management. We are confident that necessary steps will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

On a lighter note, I'm glad that our food selection and cleanliness of our hotel met your standards. Also, I recognize that you had pleasant encounters with our hotel staff.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to offer you a more pleasant experience upon your return, Tracy P!

All the best,

Peter J
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

We actually live in the area but had a birthday party to attend at the hotel so we booked a room. The staff was so polite and made sure that everyone was taken care of. The hotel was super clean as well as our room and we had the best time. I highly recommend this place... Had an awesome experience!! Thanks guys!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 January 2018

My husband and I stayed here recently while we were in the area to tour local distilleries. The hotel was clean and well kept. The staff was awesome! Some people had mentioned the train in other reviews. We never heard it. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Stephanie K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tullahoma East, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

onealbs,

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We are pretty fond of our staff as well. As for our pesky little friend "the TRAIN" well we find after the first time or so you just don't realize it's there anymore. We do look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Stephanie