“Great gelato and even better coffee”
Review of Gelato Brothers

Gelato Brothers
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Talbott
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 8
Description: We hand pull espresso, lattes and fresh brews. We also have a full line of gelatos and baked goods like our tart waffle and plate waffle. History Established in 2017. Gelato Brothers This is where it all began. The back story to Gelato Brothers brand takes us back to our summer vacations in a costal town of Greece, called Vouliagmeni, just outside of Athens.
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We’ve stopped by here a couple of times as a treat and both times the gelato was delicious. Both times I’ve gotten the Farmers daughter blend coffee and it was superb even at 8PM.
We will definitely continue to make this a destination for gelato.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
GelatoBrothers, Public Relations Manager at Gelato Brothers, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Thanks for the feedback! We work hard to make sure everything is fresh, whether you come in during the morning or late in the evening. Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

This place charges you $5 for one teeny tiny scoop of gelato. Not worth it!! And they charge extra for every little thing....lower your prices and we may be back.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank Kristen C
GelatoBrothers, Owner at Gelato Brothers, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Hey Kristen C. We appreciate your feedback.

You are correct that our scoops are smaller than that of Ice Cream because we do not add cream, fat or air to our Gelato products. This means the flavor is more intense but scoop sizes are smaller.

Our price is 2.50 for our "baby bro" single scoop and 4.00 for our "little bro" double scoop and lastly our triple scoop is 5.50. If you decide to add a fresh made from scratch waffle cone (with locally raised eggs) you will be charged an extra $1.

We hope you come in again and try some of our new fall flavors. We hope you see the value of the quality vs the size over time and will upgrade your review.

#gelatobrothers #team

Reviewed 5 September 2017

While Gelato Brothers may not be big size-wise, it is definitely delivers big flavors and great gelato. I went in after shopping at the Karm Store next door. When you go in the smell of fresh made cones greets you at the door. I was amazed at the different offerings of gelato available. They have scoops, waffles, milkshakes, and others items related to "ice cream". You purchase 1,2 or 3 scoops and can then choose a cup or fresh made waffle cones. They also have a dessert where they have a traditional sized waffle with gelato.

I am a HUGE fan of chocolate chip ice cream which is surprisingly hard to find. I was so please to see that they had stracciatella available. It is the gelato version of chocolate chip. They also had pistachio and several other varieties available.

The restaurant is very new and clean and well organized. I must admit, the bathroom to me was so cool. I wanted to take a picture of it but didn't have my phone with me. They have state of the art facilities which seemed good for the environment as well.

I would highly recommend going here if you are in the area.

1  Thank vashti1616
GelatoBrothers, Owner at Gelato Brothers, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

WOW. Thanks so much for noticing the care that we have taken to create the Gelato Brothers brand. We believe fresh made waffles from scratch is better than factory made and always using natural ingredients is a must.

We really feel that a restroom tells a ton about a shop so we try to have the best possible bathroom experience!

We are glad you found us and we look forward to having you stop in often.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

After our appointment in Talbott we decided to give Gelato Brothers a try. I ordered a scoop of pistachio and a scoop of butter pecan ice cream in a cup. The pistachio was smooth as silk, but had very little taste and no almonds or pistachios. The butter pecan was cold with a typical ice cream texture but had very little flavor and few pecans. The scoops were very small for the price. My wife had the salted caramel and said it was great. My wife will most likely want to return and when we do, I'll will try another flavor and keep my high expectations in check.

1  Thank 71douglasm
GelatoBrothers, Guest Relations Manager at Gelato Brothers, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

While we're thrilled that your wife loved her scoop, we're sorry that you found yours lacking. Gelato is different from ice cream, as it is a denser product. This is why gelato servings are typically smaller. The flavors are more delicate, since we use fresh ingredients (many ice creams add artificial flavors to accentuate the flavors more).

When you return, feel free to sample a few flavors to find the one that's just right for you. We'll look forward to seeing you and your wife again and will hope to hear an update on your next flavor.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Very friendly staff. Super clean location. And the taste is one to remember. I will be going back. The free sample tastes made it harder to decide, in the end dark chocolate won out. Smooth with chocolate chunks & the waffle cone accent! BEAUTIFUL! Gluten Free & Dairy Free options available.

3  Thank CAMS1974

Cleanliness is next to ... everything! We really try to keep our shoppe clean and tidy. Also we love that you liked our Dark Chocolate Chunk on our made from scratch cone. We always keep out some dairy free and gluten free options.

We hope to see you back really soon!