“A wonderful getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lana B
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“A wonderful getaway”
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This was exactly what I needed! It's quiet and cozy, away from all the busyness of a normal day. Everything was all ready when we got there! Thank you so much for a great vacation!!

Lana

Management Response
15 Jun 2017
So very welcome! We love our spots on the mountain! Thank you so much.
978lancef
Hartselle, Alabama
“Nice stay”
Reviewed 27 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

We were here for three nights. It was me, my wife and our two kids (girl-12) (boy-11). We all enjoyed the stay. Some people would probably say that it needs to be updated but I thought it was fine. We loved the balcony and had a good time in the pool each night. There is a big, nice concrete grill that I wish I had known about. I would say if you go, definitely use it one night while the kids are swimming. Everything worked fine except one electrical outlet that was messed up and scary but we got it fixed. I don't think the owners knew about it because it was hidden behind the sofa. If they had I'm sure it would have been fixed. The only negative for us was the drive, which would have been fine had we not been going into town each day. It is a 35 minute drive to Pigeon Forge either way you go but the drive was a nice scenic route it was just long. Wouldn't have bothered us had we been able to stay in the condo more than we did but we had kids who naturally wanted to be "doing and going". If you want to "hide" from the world this is the place. If you want to be close to town, probably not so much.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the pool and atmosphere
Liked least: drive
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
28 Jun 2016
Thank you, we are glad you had a good time. Sorry for the outlet problem, we would have had maintenance fix. The cleaning folks must have over looked. We are definitely private and mountain top. That was our attraction to the location. There are some short cuts when folks know the area..... It is for a mountain vacation pool and grill time.... Probably not for the traffic of the parkway everyday.... We go to Cosby Tn down back of mountain and enter the blue ridge to hike and trout fish... Our place is about the pools... BBQ.... And relaxing.... Glad you were able to enjoy! Have a happy rest of the summer.
Steph0323
Millington, Tennessee
“First Time Visit”
Reviewed 21 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

The pictures that are shown for this condo is exactly how they look so you won't be surprised. It was clean and cozy. I am VERY picky about where I lay my head and after looking through the bed, the sheets were spotless. The kitchen is ok. I did not use it. The condos have a "cabin feel" to them with the wood floors. The owner is very good with communication and was very helpful with directions on how to get there. We did use the GPS but use the map they give you as a backup because the GPS will take you down a street that is not on the map. You will have to travel a long, winding road up the mountain to reach the condos. It was very quiet and secluded. They provided plenty of wood to keep the fireplace going. They decorated the condos really nice as well.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
muttsrawe...
Elgin, Illinois
“Relaxing, peaceful, and quiet - the perfect getaway.”
Reviewed 19 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

I enjoyed my stay at this quiet little condo. It's clean and comfortable, and the decor is beautiful. I had everything I needed for my week long stay. The kitchen is big and it's well-stocked with utensils, dishes, and pots and pans - this was a big deal for me since the majority of my meals were eaten there. I loved the balcony and the rockers, and spent quite a few hours of my vacation reading out there. I even gave myself a sunburn laying out by the pool, which is also clean and well-maintained.

The office staff was friendly and helpful. The only thing I wished I had known before I drove out to the condo was to make sure that I came in from Route 411 and just followed Alpine Drive the whole way to the condos - unfortunately I came in the "back" way without realizing it and got myself good and lost! Nobody's fault but my own since I thought I was taking the shortest route, but that turned out not to be the case. LOL

This condo is close enough to Sevierville to get supplies and stay in and it has a great walking path. The scenery is beautiful. I enjoyed checking out the Forbidden Caverns at the base of the mountain, as well as driving to Gatlinburg and the Smokies for a couple of day trips.

Overall, this is a great place to stay if you like peace and quiet. It was a great vacation for me, and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a little alone time.

P.S. - I only had one teeny tiny complaint and that was the balcony screen door had a couple of holes in it and didn't sit right in the track, which is why this place didn't receive a 5 star review. I'm one of those people that like to have the windows open for fresh air, but hate bugs - and of course there are bugs that take advantage of any invitation to come in. As a result, I resorted to taping up the holes in the screen and killing any bugs foolish enough to come in the condo. I give this place a solid 4.75 stars and would still recommend it to anyone who asked.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing