“Weekend Getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Pool table.
Dining table
Vanity/master bedroom
Bathroom/master bedroom
Second bedroom/queen sized bed, private bathroom
Front yard/garden
Back yard / grill / fire pit
Back porch/hot tub
Hot tub
Breathtaking views
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Alyssa N...
“Weekend Getaway”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This cabin was absolutely wonderful! The hot tub was very relaxing and enjoyable. I loved the location of the cabin especially since it's a good way out of town and very private. We can't wait to stay again!

16 Aug 2017
Hi,
Thank you for the nice review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay in my cabin. Please come back soon and enjoy a free night on me with a weekend booking.
Jennifer...
“cozy and comfortable”
Reviewed 31 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Very cozy and comfortable cabin this was our 2nd time staying, We had a blast ! The hot tub was amazing and my kids hit it every time we came back to the cabin after a long day of site seeing, We will defiantly be back !

31 Jul 2017
Thank you for this nice review. Please come back again soon and remind me that you are a previous guest.

I'm glad your family enjoyed my cabin.
Reviewed 9 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

22 Jul 2017
Thank you. Please come back again soon.
Allen D
“NOT HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE LIKE I SEARCHED OUT !!”
Reviewed 17 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Prior to making our reservations, I had searched out cabins that were accessible for handicap. Somehow, the search led me to this cabin. I thought I had gone back several times to make sure it was listed as accessible. When we arrived, I expected to see a ramp. But as long as there were handrails and only 3-4 steps, I could pull myself up to the porch. After getting inside and looking at the showers, I saw there were no handholds. Luckily, there were strong towel holders that I could brace myself while stepping into the tub. While showering, I saw the shower curtain had mold/ mildew on it. I think that is why I developed a sore throat. I kept getting it every time I showered. When I got away, it no longer bothered me.
I did not know how dangerous the winding roads were. We had several near misses meeting other vehicles who didn't even slow down. We were out late the first night and getting back we made several wrong turns in the dark using the GPS on our phone/ tablet. It took us over an hour to get back on track. We quickly learned our way after that horrible experience. We can laugh at it now, but then we were almost in tears.
We thank our LORD JESUS CHRIST for giving us a wonderful vacation with no serious complications.

Linda Diaz (mom)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
20 Jun 2017
Hi Linda,
I'm very sorry if you thought my cabin was handicap accessible. I do not advertise the cabin as handicap accessible and if the query brought back my cabin listing when you searched for "handicap accessible" then Trip Advisor should be notified.

As far as the mildew on the shower curtain, we change them every other month. We will keep an eye on them in the future so this doesn't happen again.

And as far as the local drivers are concerned, I've been run off the roads a few times myself. I just stop when someone comes towards me and I let them maneuver around me kind of like a deer in headlights.

I hope you will come back some day and enjoy a free night on me with a weekend booking. With the accessibility not being handicapped, I understand if this is not an option for you and your husband.

Thanks again for your business.
Tiffany S
“Wonderful memories galore”
Reviewed 3 May 2017 for a stay in August 2015

Although the cabin was challenging to find, we appreciated being away from the hustle and bustle of in town attractions. My husband had never been on vacation until we took this trip for our honeymoon/babymoon/anniversary. As a fairly seasoned traveler myself, I was impressed! The cabin was clean and cozy. It was a pleasant stay from start to finish. We didn't want to leave to go back home and would have been satisfied staying at the cabin instead of exploring during our vacation. We were already telling people about the cabin and making plans to return with friends from back home while we were there. We look forward to returning in the near future!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
3 May 2017
Hello,
Thank you so much for the nice review. I appreciate wonderful guests like you and your husband. Please come back soon and remind me that you are a repeat guest. I would be happy to give you an extra night without charge.

Thanks again!
Jan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing