“AWESOME PLACE TO GET AWAY”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
3 twin beds with very comfortable memory foam mattresses
3 twin beds in the loft area
Loft area with 3 twin beds and sleeper sofa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
SSOPMG
Pensacola, Florida
“AWESOME PLACE TO GET AWAY”
Reviewed 30 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

Took my fiance, our 3 kids and myself and had a peaceful experience. Close enough to all attractions and far enough away to still be serene. Great time all together!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The hot tub and wifi so i could still submit work while away from the office.
Liked least: The beds were not very comfortable.
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
KarinM499
Cressona, Pennsylvania
“Excellent week!”
Reviewed 4 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

We just returned from our week at Eagle's Haven Cabin. We had an excellent time. The cabin is stocked with anything you might need and it was truly spotless. The biggest hit was the large pool table in the loft. Also the 3 beds tucked into the walls in the loft were cool for sleeping in or just hanging out while others played pool. Sitting on the big deck for coffee and breakfast or for a drink after sightseeing was awesome and so peaceful.
Unfortunately it rained often during the week, but it was nice to be in a cabin with enough room for everybody to do their own thing, as opposed to being stuck in a hotel room elbow to elbow.
David was very patient and nice with my constant emails when inquiring about his cabin. It was my first time renting so I had many questions.
I would definitely recommend staying here to anyone. The only thing to remember (which I didn't think about), is the location is in Sevierville, and we hang out in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, so it was always a good 20-25 minute drive to the popular places. But we wanted to rent a "cabin in the woods" and that is exactly what we got! It was nice to escape from the hustle and bustle.
I would definitely recommend this property if you are looking for a peaceful place away from the craziness of the towns and tourist spots.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cabin was beautiful and peaceful.
Liked least: The drive to the popular tourist spots is at least 25 minutes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Amanda B
“Home away from home!”
Reviewed 10 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

We are a couple with kids ages 17-2. I will say we ALL enjoyed staying in this beautiful cabin. We stayed Monday-Friday. It was far enough away from town to have peace but close enough to go enjoy all there is in Sevier County. Great vacation! !

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
10 Apr 2015
Thank you so much Folks for staying in our cabin. It was pleasure having you. I'm glad that you enjoyed your vacation.you are welcome back anytime.
Bradley B
Jacksboro, Tennessee
“would not stay again”
Reviewed 6 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

the hot tub was luke warm at best. my family would not get in it. i asked to have someone come and look at it but no one showed up. the shower water isn't to hot either, the view is ok but nothing like the words he uses to describe (spectacular). the camera above the hot tub seams perverted, and i know he is watching. the owner sent me an email with many curse words in it and lied about a hot tub incident. the cable box will lose volume after switching through a few channels. most wont like the drive to get to the cabin, sharp curbs with steep drop offs

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
8 Apr 2015
The guest stayed in march.He checked in on a Friday. He didn't contact me about the hot tub till Saturday 8:30 morning by email , saying that he used the hot tub and it wasn't very enjoyable as the water was just warm.I advised him that the temperature is set at certain levels so that it can be tolerable for children as well. He insisted that the water isn't hot enough. I contacted my Hot tub guy, and he said that he was on is way. I waited an hour and contacted my Hot tub guy but he didn't respond. I was worried that he didn't make it to the cabin. I contacted guest again by email, in the cabin and on his cellphone ,left VM to see if the Hot tub person made it. Guest never responded to me. I called again in the cabin at night to check if the hot tub was fixed and he said no. I would have sent him another person to fix the hot tub if he responded earlier. I apologized to him as the hot tub person didn't show up. After the guest left he contacted me to see if he can get some money back for the hot tub not being warm. I personally went to the cabin the next day to see the problem with the hot tub. I found out that the Hot tub cover was put by guest in the wrong direction, cover was torn apart, one panel of the hot tub wood was pulled out by force. I was able to fix the problem, so didn't charge his security deposit. The water was the normal warm water temperature. I'm not sure if the guest have a high tolerance of heat, as the hot water in the cabin can burn your hand if you turn the hot water all the way.
Charter cable is our provider and Channels tend to lose sound when you switch from regular to HD channel. I have this mentioned in the cabin manual and all what you need to do is turn off tv or cable and the sound is back on.
I rent the cabin to many many guests every month and during all the year season, but never had that kind of guest. The security cameras are mentioned in the rental agreement and they are for children safety and security of the cabin. My cabin outside is monitored 24/7 and if that offends you, please feel free to stay at another cabin. All the road to the cabin door are paved and county maintained. And yes the cabin is in the smoky mountains and all the roads are paved and maintained to the cabin door. It doesn't take an astronaut to figure out that the roads are curvy. Please advise if you not a very smart person, or a whiny grumpy man, don't send me a request to rent my cabin. I open my cabin to guests and families to enjoy the serenity, the quietness and the beauty of the smoky mountains.After being courteous and accommodating for the guest's concern, he called me a liar. This guest is banned from my cabin the moment I inspected the cabin. Him and his family aren't welcome in my cabin anymore.
Matt C
Falkville, Alabama, United States
“Great location, comfortable home.”
Reviewed 9 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

We really liked the accessibility to Sevierville/Pigeon Forge, but it's just far enough away to feel like you are getting away. This is a comfortable cabin if you want to stay and hang out all day. Great find!

9 Jan 2015
Matt, you and your family were great guests.I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay during the holidays. You are welcome in our cabin anytime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing