All reviews zip line indoor pool the breakfast area red lobster directly across the street room was clean family suite breakfast is served tanger outlet apple juice pigeon forge free breakfast jacuzzi tub private balcony wonderful stay air conditioner home away from home
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

The room was clean and comfortable. Couldn’t ask for a better location. Everything we wanted to do was right there. Will be staying again. Very comfortable beds also. Plenty of parking and the outside little patios are nice. The little breakfast area is small but good for a little lite one. No complaints.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed from july21-28. Our commode was stopped up 2nd day I called front desk and they told me to come get a plunger. The last day housekeeping said were out TOILET PAPER! Called front desk they said I could come down and get some! If I’m paying for a room I’d at least expect to have toilet paper and them to bring it to me when they got some. Breakfast wasn’t that great. This was our 2nd time staying in 3 years it will also be our last!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank shawnc145
Reviewed 22 July 2018

my husband and I went on a weekend off season and it was wonderful. Staff was great.It was near to anywhere we wanted to go.We would recommend this place to anyone! The fall is a great time to visit Sevierville.

Stayed: October 2017
General M, General Manager at Oak Tree Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Thank you for staying with us on your trip to Sevierville. I agree with you completely about the location. We are in the heart of all the action of Sevierville, but still have the advantage of having a quiet country atmosphere next to us. The staff here treats our guests like family and I am happy to see that the interaction you had with them was a great one. We hope to see you again soon on your next adventure to Sevierville.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here July 3rd-7th what a nice place to stay. Housekeeping is great and super nice, breakfast was good, the swimming pool outdoor was great and the indoor pool could’ve used some cleaning. The room was very roomy and clean. The bathroom was very spacious which is a big plus. The beds and pillows were so comfortable. My only downfall about this place is it needs a hot tub other than that this place is amazing and I’ll be staying again with my family.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018

This was a nice place for us to stay and we enjoyed it very much. It's right on the main drag, convenient access and stoplights near by, so you don't have to drive a long way to get turned around if you're heading in the opposite direction. Room was big and nice, housekeeping does a great job, very clean and front-desk staff were nice and helpful. This is a motel/hotel combination, some rooms have external doors (motel-style), some open to a hallway. We were blessed (thank your Lord) to find this place late on our arrival night after another spot did not work out, and got a hotel-style room, which is what we wanted, and on the ground floor. Plenty of parking, and our room had a small patio from which we could watch the horses and horseback riding and the occasional zip-liner. Waffles and biscuits for breakfast were good, as was the apple juice! We could hear people running upstairs at times, a little bit of noise, but we were usually so tired and slept so well it was not really a factor. There are 2 pools, one inside and one outside. We tried neither, but the outside pool had some water-related items for splashing around (water running off a big umbrella, some buckets that poured water out, and a slide), which looked fun. I would recommend this hotel and if we go back to this area, would be happy to stay here again.

Room Tip: rooms on the backside overlook the horses and zip-lines
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family