The Lodge at Five Oaks(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 141/night.

Sleep Inn(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$ 62
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 94/night.

Clarion Inn Willow River(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$ 80
Hampton Inn Sevierville(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
US$ 110
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 133/night.

Resort at Governor's Crossing(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$ 148
US$ 101
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 127/night.

Comfort Inn Apple Valley(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$ 130
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 145/night.

US$ 163
US$ 141
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 164/night.

US$ 112
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 135/night.

Oak Tree Lodge(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$ 94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 104/night.

Berry Springs Lodge(Sevierville)
US$ 208
US$ 203
  • Breakfast included
2,962 results
All reviewsstone hill lodgewave poolwater parkindoor waterparkthirsty minermurphy bedkids eat freelife guardssurf riderlaser tagropes courseall agesstove topstorm chasersalamander springsshuttle busarcade area
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We planned this overnight as a surprise for our children in February 2018. It was extremely crowded and dirty (trash everywhere, bandaids floating in the water, etc). As soon as we got in to the indoor waterpark, around 3:00 in the afternoon, I saw a roach. And then another. And then another. They were EVERYWHERE. It was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. And that no one seemed bothered was even more disturbing. I couldn't leave my stuff in the lockers for fear that roaches would crawl in and hitch a ride to my home. That so many roaches were visible during daytime hours means that the whole hotel is likely swarming with them. To make matters even worse, after we decided to at least let the kids swim, a fire alarm went off and we were made to evacuate, soaking wet, in the dead of winter. There was also vomit in one of the elevators. It was really just one thing after another after another. And the staff was terrible. We will NEVER go back. And I would NEVER recommend this s*&t-hole to anyone. Not even my worst enemy.

Room Tip: DO NOT choose any rooms. Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Megan J
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We went there for Spring Break when only indoor water park is open. Water park is small and there was so many people that you had no place to sit, waiting for a ride was min 30 min (2 sec ride) and even great waves was so crowded that all that you could do was to stand there and jump up.
From 3 days we stayed in, first day we went for an hour, second day maybe 30 min and last day we skipped, my kids were not interested in it at all.

We visited this resort in Wisconsin Dells and we loved it, multiple indoor water parks, spacier, cleaner and much more fun.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Joanna D
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I will NEVER EVER go back to Wilderness at the Smokies. Today I was physically assaulted in the water park. Because I teach and was alone with my kids; there was nothing I could do but put my hand up. It’s on video was seen by the police and I was told that Tennessee state law says that NOTHING can be done unless a member of law enforcement sees it or security. I had my arm twisted; pushed back into a table (the table hit my sons foot and scratched/bruised it) and was hit in my face 3 times by 2 Africa America females in a party of about 8-12 over a chair that had our stuff in it. I have marks on my arm, leg and face and bruises on my back. I couldn’t defend myself self out numbered and alone with 2 children. Plus; any charge costs me a job I LOVE where I help all people of all races. I’m one of the most accepting people I know. I’m feeling some type of way. I’m afraid, more importantly my children are. We won’t be back. If after me spending 1/2 a thousand dollars and nothing can be done to secure our General safety....

I have had to go to the hospital and my regular doctor. My children are scared now. I tried talking to the police and nothing. There are other places; closer to home, SAFER; with less drama. I STRONGLY advice you make another choice. #safetfirst

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Allyson E
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I am currently here as I am writing this review. We decided to bring the kids here for spring break because we heard that it was more cost efficient than Great Wolf Lodge. We are here from Monday-Thursday. We stayed in the River Lodge in the bunk style room. We checked in at 6:15 expecting for everything to be ready since we've had our reservations since last year. Our room wasn't showing that it was ready. Once we got the key, we went to the room only for the lock pad not to work. It took us an extra 45 mimutes to get into our room. This was very frustrating stating that we were tired with 3 kids one being a 10 month old. Only to get in the room and the it unit didn't work. Needless to say they got everything fixed. The next day we did not get room service. That night our unit went out waking us up at 4:30. I can honestly say that I expected better. Im not sure if i will be back or not.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Mrsdewgood
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I'm not a fan of the mega hotel water parks in the first place, but I figured how bad can two days be before spending the rest of the week in an amazing cabin in the mountains? Well pretty bad! Way to crowded. Water seemed vey dirty. Overall property condition below average at best. Ordered a steak and bruschetta app at Hidden Trail restaurant and it came on upside down toasted slider buns! Only saving grace was bar in pool area. Out of here in a few hours and off to mountaintop cabin to regain my sanity. Oh, and way under-staffed....

Room Tip: Stick with Great Wolf Lodge....
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family