Mountain Harbour Bed and Breakfast
Americourt Hotel(Elizabethton)
US$ 67
US$ 64
Little Main Street Inn(Banner Elk)(Great Value!)
US$ 102
Best Western Mountain Lodge at Banner Elk(Banner Elk)(Great Value!)
US$ 105
US$ 101
BestWestern.com
Travelers Inn(Elizabethton)
US$ 69
US$ 66
Quality Inn Downtown(Johnson City)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
Carnegie Hotel(Johnson City)
US$ 146
US$ 130
All reviewsappalachian trailb bfood truckjefferson roomhiker hosteltenting areaprivate bathroomshort hikeshuttle serviceday hikingperfect hoststhe barnhot showerspent two nightsbabbling brookfresh fruitking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Can't say enough about the great hospitality, great breakfast, and atmosphere here! Just what I needed after a hectic week. Just off the AT, so perfect for hiking!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Rhoda123
Reviewed 18 February 2012

Thanks Mary and Terry for being so gracious and kind. Everything about the Mountain Harbour was calming and open. The breakfast was unreal! Watching the dogs play and the goats frolic was so much fun that I could have sat and the porch and watched that for a long time!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Thank you Mary and Terry for helping me obtain a state of restoration and relaxation. Your B&B was an experience I will never forget. Not only did I find myself engulfed in total comfort in my room but I also enjoyed getting to know the two of you. Thank you for introducing me to the best barbeque in TN. I look forward to visiting again soon. God's Blessings to you and the family.

Room Tip: I stayed in a room with a king bed. The amount of space in this room and the decor was just what I needed to help me find some relaxation.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2011

We recently stayed at the Mountain Harbour B and B with our dog Gracie. We all had a wonderful time. Mary and Terry were very welcoming and Mary's breakfasts were amazing. Gracie enjoyed playing in the pastures with the other dogs and we all enjoyed our large room and amazing hospitality. We highly recommend this B and B.

Room Tip: Highly recommend the Jefferson room.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2011

We had such a great time during our stay. We were tired from a long work week and thought we might have picked a bad week to go, but we were able to sleep in (breakfast at 9!) and not worry about finding a dog sitter (pet friendly with no pet fee!). Breakfast was wonderful and filling which came in handy for our hike on Saturday. Room and bathroom were very clean and cozy and felt like we were staying over at a family member's house. We had great weather throughout the weekend. Also you must eat at Roan Mountain Bakers. It is a hole in the wall bakery/pizza place with wood fired pizza...probably one of the best pizzas I've had

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple