“Great Place”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

candypegl...
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Great Place”
Reviewed 7 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We had a few glitches in the beginning of our stay with the torrential rain washing out the bridge. But, because of great neighbors, it really didn't impact our stay in any negative way. The location is beautiful, the colors were great and after the rain stopped, the weather was rather good.
The cottage is nice, the mattresses are not so good and it could have used a little better cleaning prior to our arrival. However, it was warm and cozy and the 2 porches definitely make up for any shortcomings inside.
One of our party has MS and had trouble getting into the shower, but with the ramp and the open space inside, had no trouble getting around with her walker.
We would definitely come back!

Your age range 50-64
Zephyrhills, Florida
Reviewed 11 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Reviewed 5 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Reviewed 24 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Management Response
29 Aug 2017
Thank you so much for your kind words. I didn't get to meet you all. I a going to have a hip replacement and I have a hard time getting around. Hope you will come back and I will get to meet you.

Sandra
Yiska2010
Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
“Relaxing, Relaxing, Relaxing”
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I love this little cabin! This place is so relaxing, calm, and such a wonderful place to go and regroup, regenerate, get away from it all and just rest. The location is so beautiful with a trout stream running beside the cabin to help you unwind. The neighbors are wonderful, stopping by with fresh produce from their garden. The neighbors are also QUIET!!! You never know they are there. One neighbor has ducks which are fun to watch as well. I felt very safe at this location, no worries about someone doing harm or ill will toward me or my belongings. The cabin is as represented in the photos and in the owner description. Speaking of the owners, I met both. They are the sweetest and best vacation rental owners ever!!! There is no cell service or phone at the cabin but within a mile (at Jacks store) my cell worked great.) The neighbors will also let you use their phone if needed. This cabin is in a great location - off the beaten path yet still easy access to the main road to travel in the Eastern TN/Western NC area. I hope to return next year to this wonderful little gem in the mountains and send my prayers and best wishes to the owners.

Management Response
28 Aug 2017
Thank you so much. Looking forward to seeing you next year.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 85
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing