All reviewsteaster laneroom was cleanwafflescity viewice machinehot tubwould stay here againthe main stripbiscuits and gravysofa bedeasy accesscomplimentary breakfastoutdoor poolstaff was very friendlygreat place to staybalconycereal
Reviewed 2 December 2017

They claim it was recently updated. Maybe the Lobby and the entrance. Rooms are average. Condition of the sofa was poor as it has a large rip in the cushions. Beds were very good. Bathroom had two sinks which was useful.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located near restaurants and area attractions. The room was clean, cozy and comfortable. The staff was extremely friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are visiting the Pigeon Forge area! There was a slight problem with the type of room we requested, but Mr. Richard took care of us.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Glad we only stayed one night. This is the noisiest hotel I have ever stayed in. U can hear every footstep, shower, sink, voice, etc. all day and night. In addition they are doing some work outside the building so we heard beep. Beep. Beep. from the equipment all day.
The room was clean and the people were friendly. The wifi might as well not been available. Breakfast was the best thing about our stay. The beds were very comfortable.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2017

I am a Choice Hotel member and have away's had good experience. I booked thru Choice Hotel before checking with Trip Adviser, my mistake. This place should shut down until it is totally remodeled. 30 years ago it was a 5 star hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jerboNorthGeorgia
Reviewed 23 October 2017

This hotel is in the process of a much needed update. The very nice lady at the front desk said it had new owners and a new staff which is definitely an improvement from our last stay there. Bed was super comfy. There is a lot of noise from the remodeling so if noise bothers you don't stay here. Breakfast was good. I would like for the bacon and eggs to be a little warmer. We couldn't find a clean table but as soon as I made the guy aware of it he cleaned all of them.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple