1,616 results
All reviews bunk beds dm pantry bedtime stories pink lemonade free shuttle fast pass sleeping bag starbucks coffee shuttle service dollywood park dolly parton indoor pool steamers splash country family suite breakfast and dinner corn hole
Reviewed 29 December 2015

Dream More was a very pleasant surprise. I thought it would be nice, but it was much more than I expected. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There were 60 items to chose from on the breakfast buffet. The fast pass, two day ticket for the price of one day, and transportation to Dollywood made the park much more attractive....no waiting in line!
I had told my friends it was a once in a lifetime visit. I was wrong. . .I want to go back and enjoy the old fashion southern life style.

Room Tip: If walking is problem, get a room close to the elevators
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank newyorkminute2015
Reviewed 29 December 2015

The DreamMore Resort was a great spot to enjoy Dollywood. But our real unexpected treat was the singer and guitarist Tucker McCandless. After a busy afternoon at the park, just to sit in the comfortable lobby and listen to fine music was the highlight of our stay. After his performance, Tucker took time to sit and talk with my wife and me. He picked up his guitar and played some additional songs we all related to. Thanks Tucker for adding that most enjoyable and entertaining trip event.

Additionally, The entire staff was super. We will be back.

Room Tip: I always select a room on the to floor.
1  Thank Pat N
Reviewed 29 December 2015

This place is wonderful. Every one there were very helpful and friendly. Our room was quiet and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable. There are two places to eat. The food was very good at both places, but the breakfast buffet was the best, with omelets cooked to order. There are two lounge areas with fire places. It has and arcade, exercise room, large indoor pool and large landscaped outdoor pool, also many other other amenities and things to do, too much to list here. Also shuttle buses to and from Dollywood & Splashcountry. If you come here very often you can buy a membership that gets you discounts and other things. We loved it!

1  Thank Henry M
Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

Traci, Sharon and Susan were great at the Pantry. Very sweet and helpful. Kind and happy. Such a joy. We had soup and salad by the fire in the living room and it was festive and comforting.

The choices of salads and soups were great. We each had our own salad, homemade soup - tomatoes bisque or chicken chili. My son in law had a grilled turkey and cheese which he said was delicious. Coffee was perfect and Popop, my dad really enjoyed the fireplace in the living room. Then we played Jenga. Great memories.

There was a live performer singing across the balcony. Couldn't have been more pleasant after a fun and long day at Dollywood.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2015

I have this "resort" a three star rating because its just not resort worthy. Its a nice hotel with a market and a restaurant; but you can get that at several other Hotel chains without the HIGH price. We paid 250 a night for a hotel that had several kinks that they still need to work out. Let me start with the positives: Staff friendliness, cleanliness, lobby with two fireplaces and lots of sitting, games to play in lobby, market with tasty alternatives that have to be heated in the microwave but still tasty, front area is pretty, room in quiet, in room refrigerator, restaurant and bar, massage table is warm and comfortable. Now, some of the negatives: small rooms, TUBs small and the shower head is so high up that the water trickles you clean, no closet, water for $2.50 a bottle, UNCOMFORTABLE beds and pillows, same décor in all rooms, outside of the building is boring and was not decorated at all, no balconies, need cover over all the fire pits so you can enjoy in rain and snow, more things to do, ran out of Absolut Vodka on a Saturday at 530 PM, inexperienced massage personnel (just not a good massage), breakfast is very expensive so we ate at the market. Yes, we can afford a resort and have stayed at many, such as the Opryland Resort, but this is really not resort worthy. Maybe, they are going to continue to improve?

Room Tip: Suite with a view of the Smokies and the water park
3  Thank Renda