“Great views, great location, excellent service!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
dpcjr1111
“Great views, great location, excellent service!”
Reviewed 27 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

This cabin is almost within walking distance to dollywood but you would never know it until your balconys light up with what seemed like your own private fireworks show every night of our stay! Very clean and well furnished in a private setting with great views. Gail was great to work with and the booking process was easy. Everything we were told was exactly what we got and more. She is quick to respond via email. One example of great service was on our first night I emailed a question about an item I was looking for to see if they had one tucked away somewhere. In my email I told her that if they did not have it not to worry about it. She quickly replied... no but had maintenance bring one first thing the next morning! The cabin worked well for our group of 8 and had plenty of room for privacy within. Most of our time was spent on one of the 2 wrap around decks each with amazing, private views. To wrap it up let me say that all in my group were impressed and will NOT rent a cabin in the area in less it is through Gail!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
23 Sep 2015
Check Dollywood Website to know when they are doing fireworks. Thank you so much. I'm glad you love my cabin. This is one of my favorite cabins.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing