“Very slow”

Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 25
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Nestled at the foot of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Margaritaville is located on the south end of The Island in Pigeon Forge, a must-see retail and entertainment attraction featuring the 200-foot high Great Smoky Mountain Wheel as a centerpiece. The Margaritaville restaurant's natural materials, exposed wood and warm tropical colors create a welcoming, laid back atmosphere with unique dining spaces, a concert stage, and multiple bars. A large exterior deck overlooks the Little Pigeon River where guests can enjoy outdoor dining and live music at the 5 O'Clock Somewhere bar complete with an oversized fire pit.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Called ahead as recommended by staff. We arrived at the time they estimated to be told another 45 min wait. So much for call ahead. When server arrived we ordered drinks appetizer and meals at that point. Drinks showed up within a few minutes. After waiting over an hour we inquired about appetizer and were told the system crashed. That must have been why all the tables seated after us got their food before we got appetizer. System just crashed our order, I suppose. Food was decent not great. The manager is lacking in skills according to my daughter that is a district manager of a national chain.

NikkiGuestService, Manager at Margaritaville Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Ccostanza1, we're disappointed to hear of the negative experience you had at our location. We would like to speak with you in more detail, so we can properly address the concerns you had. Please send us your contact information at finfeedback@margaritaville.com. ~Margaritaville Management Team

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

While our server was polite and apologetic, the kitchen was poorly managed as we had to wait for around an hour for our appetizer followed by an additional 45-60 min for our entrees. One order was prepared incorrectly and had to be sent back. Our only compensation was for $5 off $25 on a future visit. We still paid full price for our meal. The best compensation would have been to make our dinner on the house or at least cover our beverages and appetizers. The quality of food was poor. We will select a different restaurant next time we dine in Pigeon Forge.

Here at Margaritaville Pigeon Forge, we strive for excellence and are disappointed to hear that you received anything less. Your comments will be addressed with our team. You should never expect this type of food, service or quality from us and again, we sincerely apologize. ~Margaritaville Management Team

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Our family and I always try to visit Margaritaville no matter where we vacation. This time it was the Pigeon Forge location (our first visit to this Margaritaville) as usual we loved the food and the waiter's service and the music...always fun. BUT we choose Margaritaville because we are AAA members and the other locations have honored our 10% discount. We were having so much fun, I didn't inquire about the 10% discount until after we ordered our food....I went to the hostess, and when I asked about the discount, the look on her face was as if I was speaking another language.. "I've NEVER heard of that!!!" I asked if she could find out, she said she would...I pointed out where we were sitting, she said 'got it'. As we were getting ready to pay, I asked again....she said 'no, we don't honor the discount'. I had to track her down to get the response as she never came to our table to let me know. So I paid and saved my receipt. I got in contact with AAA after returning home and they have confirmed yet again that they should be giving the AAA discount. I emailed Margaritaville Pigeon Forge and left a message over 2 DAYS AGO to find out about why they didn't honor the discount.... STILL NO RESPONSE. So heads up, AAA members. Won't visit this one again just because of the horrible service from management.

Hi there, we would like to speak with you in more detail, so we can properly address the concerns you had. Please send us your contact information at finfeedback@margaritaville.com. ~Margaritaville Management Team

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Wait is horrible do not come, running out of food so limited menu. Also service is horrible, been sitting for 15-20 min with no one to refill. I would advise checking somewhere else out. Food prices are high for what you really get as well, that is if they have what you want? I do not see how people could even write a good review for this place? They must be drunk from Ole Smokey Moonshine tasting before they get there, and do not care about the quality of the food.

Hi Àndrea S, we are very sorry our food and service fell short of your expectations. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Your comments will all be addressed internally and we do hope you give us another chance to win you back in the future. ~Margaritaville Management Team

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This place was so much fun! I had the cheddar bbq burger and my husband had the cheeseburger in paradise. We also got the watermelon margaritas. Yum! The food was great and the atmosphere was wonderful. While it was a little expensive, it was a very enjoyable experience. Highly recommend this for a fun vacation dinner.

NikkiGuestService, Manager at Margaritaville Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Margaritaville Pigeon Forge! We hope to see you back here again soon. ~Margaritaville Management Team