it was a cool hotel we had been driving for about 5 hours we were just looking for some where to stay , we stopped to check in and got a room. we were happy with the room they had a indoor heated pool and an outdoor seasonal pool shared with the other hotel it is not heated. the outdoor pool i would not reccomend for small children , because on one end of it it is 10 foot deep . however the tvs could be updated. they have a sun deck on the 3rd floor (out of 5 floors) .and they have free unlimited coffee in the lobby. it would be good for about a week vacation only. the houskeepers were nice. you have two double beds and a fold out couch. i will stay again. also it has a good cold air conditioning
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Old Mill Avenue and Dollywood lane in Pigeon Forge, Riverside Motor Lodge has everything you need to make your vacation complete. From our wide range of suites to our over sized Penthouse, no matter what the occasion we have what you are looking for. Our heated indoor pool offers fun and relaxation even through the coldest winter days while the fireplaces in our family and honeymoon suites wait to warm you back up. Before you settle for another standard room come see what a Riverside Vacation is all about. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Riverside Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Motor Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Riverside Hotel Pigeon Forge