The Inn at Christmas Place
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)
View Hotel
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)
View Hotel
River Bend Inn(Pigeon Forge)
Comfort Suites(Pigeon Forge)
2,166 results
All reviewssinging santacookiessanta clausthemed hotelpecan piepartridgehershey kissescourtyard viewyear roundomelet stationhot cideromelet bardecorated beautifullybreakfast buffet iswafflesbest hotel in pigeon forgelove this place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2012

My family and I were able to stay at the Inn on 6/21/12 and it was a wonderful experience. The place is beautiful inside and out and it smells great! That is something must hotels lack. The staff is super friendly and it is just a fun place to be! How cool is it to feel the Christmas spirit in 80-90 degree weather. The kids were excited they got to see Santa singing Christmas songs and the indoor pool is open 24 hours a day. The complimentary breakfast is top notch! I would recommend this Inn to anyone!! Oh and I almost forgot the best thing, the beds are the most comfortable beds ever!! Seriously!! I have never fallen asleep so fast in my life. I wanted to take it with me! The only thing we didn't like was their restaurant across the street Partridge and Pear. I would not recommend it at all. The food was pretty terrible.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank aprilg1981
Reviewed 23 June 2012

We love this place! It is breathtaking! The king size beds are so comfortable and everyone is so nice. The cookies and milk were a big hit with our son. It is nice to have access the to indoor pool anytime. Just beautiful!!!

Room Tip: The third floor rooms were great!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2012

My kids absolutely LOVED this place. It was so fun having all of the Christmas decor and we were able to see Mrs. Claus in the morning at breakfast. We enjoyed watching the clock tower show as well. The breakfast was great with hot breakfast served to you each day and made to order one let's along with other choices. We loved the cookies and lemonade and coffee in the evenings.

All of the staff was extremely friendly and helpful from the front desk to the cleaning staff. We would definitely stay here again. My kids are still talking about this place. Oh...the waterslide was fantastic too. We spent a solid two hours going down the slide into the pool

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I stayed at this great hotel with my husband and 5 children! Ages 4,7,12 and two 16 year olds and everyone loved it! From the moment we walked in to the time we left it was a great experience. The staff was super friendly especially the men that greet you at the front doors! I am super picky when it comes to hotels and I give this place a five star rating! So clean and smells great too! Also they have a free breakfast buffet that was excellent and the indoor pool and hot tub is open 24/7. The outside pool closed at 10 and had a water slide that my kids enjoyed! They also really liked the character visit in the morning with Mrs. Clause! Trust me you will not be disappointed with this place :)

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I have stayed at the Inn many times. Last was June 17-20. My stay was fantastic. I have to admit that floor in my room had toys and other items on it. But after talking to the front desk upon leaving for dinner. It was al clean when we returned. The staff goes the extra mile to assure you stay is an awesome one.

I was on crutches and not getting around to well and everyone was so sweet. Thanks to the wonderful person who brought cookies to my room.

Can't wait for my next visit. You all are so great!

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple