All reviews indoor pool waffles large room exercise room continental breakfast nice breakfast bed was comfortable wi fi convenient location nice place to stay the pigeon forge area will stay there again parking lot balcony motel rates attractions
Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

Upon registering at the front desk I was greeted with a friendly smile.
I really enjoyed all that River Bend Inn had to offer, especially the indoor heated pool.

As a teacher I planned my trip late, the morning of departure, nothing was left undone.

The staff was friendly and all areas of the hotel including my room were exceptionally clean.

I will definitely be returning to River Bend Inn in the future!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

I reserved a room online, king bed handicapped with balcony overlooking the water. We arrived to 2 queen beds, no balcony, no handicapped and no stream view. Owner stated he rented my room out since I was a late check-in, and I had notified them of this when I called to double check reservations. He is very hateful and not willing to help at all.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank My Info M
Reviewed 2 March 2016

Been coming here for 4 years. Always enjoyed our stay. Always got a king with jacuzzi and balcony. They improved their hotel by removing the jucuzzies and charging 3 times as much. Were very rude when I got there. Never were. Went to another hotel for half what they charged, bigger, better and a jucuzzi. And eggs sausage and biscuits and gravy for breakfast. Found me another hotel.

Room tip: choose another hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank sandras032963
Reviewed 1 March 2016

Good location terrible owner been going to hotels for ten years and have never meet someone as rude as this Indian owner he cuss at us also to us if our property is stolen its on us he has no control over that very small indoor pool no meat served for breakfast very limited items for breakfast Sorry to say but the only good staff person they have is the White blonde girl with the baby she should get a raise or promotion very respectable and knows how to talk to guest

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Russel H
Reviewed 23 February 2016

I WOULD NOT RECOMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE DUE TO THE OWNER. RUDE, SCREAMED AT MYSELF & MY MOTHER. We just stayed at this hotel for 2 night, whe we arrived, I had booked 2 rooms, king bed, NO reservation to be found even with my confrimation #. We were offered for someone else to be "bumped" since we had gotten there 1st, this is NOT RIGHT.. so we took another room. When we left, I went to check out, NO ONE said thank you or anything.. Just ignored myself & my Mother. We left, Went to Gatlinburg for breakfast, & realized we had forgotten an item at the hotel, we called & stated what room it was left in & asked for it to be at the front desk for us to pick up. OK was all we got. when we got back to the hotel , 45 min later, I was given the room key to go get the item, I stated we asked for it to be at the front desk, was told "they could not leave the desk" when there was 3 people there, so up to the room I went. House keeping had already been in, so I phoned down to the front desk, was told I HAD to find housekeeping & see if they had the item or I could WAIT until housekeeping was completly finished & came down. By this time I was very upset with the treatment I was getting. So I found house keeping, they had the item, was VERY NICE. When I went back to the Lobby, my Mother was looking for me, I explained that I HAD to find housekeeping, that they would NOT assist in any way. She simply stated to the Owner that we would never back & would NOT recommend this place to anyone. The OWNER began screamming at the both of us as it was NOT his fault we forgot something, he was NOT responsible for anything... When we tried to talk to him, he just got Louder & continued to scream. When I attempted to explain about Friday night & the reservations, He again just kept screaming .... Finally, I atold my Mother to just get into the car, she walked out & I politely told this RUDE man that people in the South Dont talk to people like he just did my parent nor do OWNERs or management speak to paying customers the way he did. HE NEVER STOPPED SCREAMING AT ME, & as I was walking out the door he was still screaming. We will NEVER be back at this hotel & this is ashamed as we were already planning a return trip in the Spring & would be needing ALOT of rooms for our entire family.

Room tip: Do Not Book........ Rude Owners
  • Trip type: Travelled with family