“Nice view”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of 100 Mile View

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Odalys H
“Relaxing stay, after you clean the kitchen utensils and toilets”
Reviewed 21 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

December 14th - 18th, 2015
Very disappointed. My husband and I actually came here last year during this time and it was amazing. However, we arrived this year, you could tell that housekeeping did not clean anything. The toilets were dirty, the pool room smelled like dog piss, all the dishes were dirty and the kitchen utensils all had dried up food on them. I should also mention that we have a Dog and take her with us on vacation. In order for this to happen, they charge you a pet fee of $90 which i have no problem with. However, they want to turn around the rental so quickly for the next guest, that they do not take into consideration that sometimes dogs will pee on the carpet and that area should be cleaned with the pet fee that is charged to the customers. They obviously do not use that money for those purposes, hence the awful dog piss smell. There was also garbage inside the BBQ ash can, which is only used for the ashes of the grill. I had to clean the toilets, dirty dishes and utensils. The following day I decided to call customer service in regards to this cabin. After I explained the above, Miranda (the women who assisted me), advised me that housekeeping would be out there to clean up the mess. Honestly, what good is it for housekeeping to come and interrupt my vacation to clean up a mess that should have been cleaned up prior to our stay? I advised Miranda that I did not need housekeeping since I had already cleaned up. She then proceeded to tell me that Housekeeping was there prior to our stay and that based on the inspection report, everything that needed to be done had been done. She continued to offer me housekeeping, in which i continued to tell her that I did not need them. I ended up sending her pictures of everything I found (which i have attached) and she assured me that she would get back to me. Well, its been 6 days since that conversation and i have yet to hear from her. I should also mention that when I first called, I did not even get an "We apologize for that", instead i got the run around. My husband and I love this cabin. The views are amazing and the ambiance is very relaxing, but would I go back to this cabin... probably not.

Pros:
- Quiet atmosphere/Beautiful View
- Dog friendly
- Fully equipped cabin

Cons:
- Awful Customer Service
- Dirty toilets, kitchen utensils
- Dog piss smell in pool room
- Need to update televisions

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
14 Apr 2016
Dear Odalys H,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review regarding your stay at 100 Mile View. We appreciate your business and I am so sorry that your stay fell very short due to the cleaning issues your mention. Our goal is to take care of our guests so they can have a wonderful stay and it seems that this did not happen. We have reviewed your comments with our team to try and figure out what happened and to solve it from happening again.

Sherri Thomas
Reviewed 15 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
5 Dec 2015
Dear A TripAdvisor Member,

I am so glad that you took a moment to let us know that you loved the cabin, 100 Mile View, and want to thank you for review on the cabin. We do appreciate your comment regarding the TV?s in the cabin and we will forward this information on to the cabin owner for their review.

Your comments are very important to us. We always want to exceed your expectations and make your stay a comfortable and relaxing as possible.

It is my sincerest hope that you will consider Wyndham Vacation Rentals for future vacation plans.

Best Regards,
Sherri T.
Assistant General Manager
Reviewed 1 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing