Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
BEST. SATURDAY. EVER ;)

One of the most amazing experiences my family and I have ever had! The birds were so well taken... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
M4978XKabbyh
via mobile
Favorite attraction in Pigeon Forge

My kids had a blast here! Our best and most enjoyable stop in Pigeon Forge. The garden and flowers... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
April H

Recommended experiences in and around Pigeon Forge
from US$ 30.00
from US$ 101.54
from US$ 18.00
from US$ 41.48
4,930 results
All reviews beautiful birds baby birds prayer garden perch bird lovers bird nursery garden of eden feeding area bible verses golf cart tour cup of nectar for sale highlight of our trip unique experience gift shop favorite part great place to visit
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I wasn’t sure what to expect when my wife was telling me we were coming here. I didn’t see many advertisements and when you are driving out there (actually on a mountain away from the strip) you can’t help but to think it’s going to be a joke, but I was pleasantly surprised. There are many opportunities to hold, feed and pet the birds. Make sure to visit the nursery with the baby birds. You can hold them too. This place was great. Wife, son and I had a blast.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We frequently visit the Pigeon Forge area, but this was our first time at Parrot Mountain. It will definitely not be the last. We took our 8 yr old daughter and she was in love with the experience. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Best animal encounter of all time! I've swam with dolphins and stingrays. But, Parrot Mountain has got to be my favorite animal encounter of all time! I don't think that Noah had this many birds on the ark and I don't know which was more fun, feeding the Lorikeets or playing tug of war with a Cockatiel (he liked my hat). The staff was very informative and we learned so much about birds on this excursion. One word of warning, this isn't as level as say "Disney World" (It is called Parrot Mountain after all). Over all, my take on PM is that you've gotta go!!

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 1 March 2021

While I am by no means an ornithologist, I have loved birds for almost my whole life, and have visited at least a dozen aviaries and bird sanctuaries to date, including some contained in zoos and some under private ownership.

With this attraction in particular being devoted primarily to the avian life of the tropics, it is easily the most impressive place of its kind that I have ever seen in person, and probably one of, if not the best of its kind in the US. In all likelihood, Parrot Mountain will be the closest thing that we can get in America to Jurong Bird Park, and in many ways, it is most probably better as well.

But what do I love about Parrot Mountain? To be honest, almost every aspect of it is something to admire. The design of the complex is very easy to navigate, aesthetically pleasing, and takes full advantage of its location, the staff is friendly, the religious garden is well-arranged, the avian nursery is very caring for the birds inside of it, and the vast array of birds elsewhere is not only very comprehensive, but is shown to the public in numerous ways that I thought were very engaging.

Lastly, I must give credit to Parrot Mountain's advertising department, and as a former marketing student, some of the surprises surrounding the advertising unusually enhanced the experience. While I was in Pigeon Forge in August, I visited its satellite store "The Island" (which is also worth visiting), counted at least four gazebo enclosures scattered throughout the town with birds in them, and even caught sight of a Parrot Mountain poster in an arts and crafts store.

If you ever come to Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg during the spring or the summer, Parrot Mountain simply cannot be missed. One can easily spend two hours here, and to date has been the most satisfying use of my time and money in Pigeon Forge, even more so than the Titanic Museum or Paula Deen's Family Kitchen. I myself have already been here twice and will absolutely come back in the future.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

We love all the different birds, especially the ones we get to see up close and personal. We can also hand feed some of them. It’s a very calming atmosphere.

Date of experience: August 2020