Riverside Towers
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
US$ 67
Riverside Motor Lodge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$ 101
Park Tower Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$ 102
US$ 84
Vacation Lodge(Pigeon Forge)
US$ 96
Hotels.com
River Bend Inn(Pigeon Forge)
US$ 67
US$ 61
US$ 291
All Season Suites(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$ 124
Hotels.com
Twin Mountain Inn & Suites(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
The Inn at Christmas Place(Pigeon Forge)
US$ 192
All reviewsold millpatriot parkshared balconysun thursseparate bedroomsthird floorthe riverqueen bedfree pancake breakfastroom was cleanplace to staywalking distancejacuzzi tubpancake houseview from the balconyindoor poolcoffee pot
Reviewed 1 April 2012

This hotel is not brand new, but the cleaning staff does a good job and we were very pleased. We recently stayed 2 nights with our oldest granddaughter and three younger grandchildren. The front desk was very accommodating and put us on the first floor in a family suite (108). One small room with a tv & queen bed, and a larger room with a king bed, chair, table & chairs, a fireplace and a nice sized fridge & microwave. The pool area was clean and the kids had a blast! Good restaurants within walking distance and even a grocery store just a few doors down. The third floor balcony overlooking the parkway is a great place to relax! Every staff member was very nice to us. We know that during the season things can get crowded and hectic for the staff at these hotels, so I imagine these reviews can change depending on the time of year. I can however speak loudly for this hotel & thier staff during the off-season. I would have paid double the price we did to be treated so nicely and to have this nice of a place to stay during our short vacation with the grandkids. We reccommend giving it a try!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank D_Sturgis
Reviewed 9 February 2012

We stayed here in the off season (2/12) and were pleasantly surprised. Now please understand this is not a brand new hotel. It could use a refurb and from what I saw they are working on some areas. The pool is older but clean and safe. We stayed in a Jacuzzi suite and it was clean and adequately equipped. The furnishings are older but serviceable. The bed was harder than most I have slept in but I was okay with that. When I paid only 40 + tax for the room with it's location and size. I was happy with it. Don't go to this hotel thinking you are getting a room at the Hilton and you will be fine. Nice people and nice place.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank drugcop4
Reviewed 29 January 2012

the front desk day lady wasnt rude but not too friendly the room was clean we stayed in 2 bedroom suite the commode had problems flushing she said she would have it checked she did but it was flushing slowly the next day it flooded the room we had water inch thick i went to tell clerk and houskeeping was at the door fixing to knock and asked was it flooding in there yes it is and she said she would tell maintaince we waited 20 minutes no one came i went to male clerk he immediately brought towels and keys to the room next door he was fantastic housekeeping not so good i usually leave a tip for housekeeping not this time and the male clerk gave us a discount ill be back this is a nice place esp. if you have childern they have their own room and tv .keep the male day clerk i wish i had gotten his name

Room Tip: i like staying in the 2 bedroom suite on the bottom floor 2 tvs and you dont have to mess with the elevator
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank smokeymt54
Reviewed 14 January 2012

Staying at this hotel was the BEST thing that could have happened on my stay...it was by "chance" that I stopped in (*after a HORRIFIC reservation/hotel made for another hotel in Gatlinburg*)....once I entered the lobby, the clerk was very professional/mannerable/helpful!..my stay was on 01-09-2012 - 01-11-2012....WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK!....

THANK YOU TO THE GENTLEMAN THAT WORKED THE DESK THAT NIGHT!.....Everything about my stay there was WONDERFUL!...I've recommended this to four of my friends who will be in the area this year!.....

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Pame_LiaF_12
Reviewed 3 January 2012

My family and I stayed one night in the family suite this past weekend. As always, the room was clean and the staff friendly. The pool was just alittle on the cool side, but no to bad. The hotel is under construction daily but it doesn't start to early. The location is great, the Christmas decor was lovely. Can't wait to stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family