“ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!.....”
Review of Riverside Towers

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Riverside Towers
Ranked #47 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Athens, Tennessee
“ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!.....”
Reviewed 14 January 2012

Staying at this hotel was the BEST thing that could have happened on my stay...it was by "chance" that I stopped in (*after a HORRIFIC reservation/hotel made for another hotel in Gatlinburg*)....once I entered the lobby, the clerk was very professional/mannerable/helpful!..my stay was on 01-09-2012 - 01-11-2012....WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK!....

THANK YOU TO THE GENTLEMAN THAT WORKED THE DESK THAT NIGHT!.....Everything about my stay there was WONDERFUL!...I've recommended this to four of my friends who will be in the area this year!.....

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Pame_LiaF_12
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
tennessee
Reviewed 3 January 2012

My family and I stayed one night in the family suite this past weekend. As always, the room was clean and the staff friendly. The pool was just alittle on the cool side, but no to bad. The hotel is under construction daily but it doesn't start to early. The location is great, the Christmas decor was lovely. Can't wait to stay here again.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank L2ADVENTURES
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 23 December 2011

I am comparing this hotel to similarly priced hotels in the area. I have seen a lot of hotels on here that get bad reviews because someone is comparing a $50 room to a $150 room. I thought that this hotel was great for the price. We stayed there last Sunday night and got a jacuzzi room for just $50.(which was the best deal in town) The good: The location - it is near the end of the pigeon forge strip with a nice park and stream just across the street. It is close to dollywood, the olde mill area, gatlinburg, and several other attractions. It is usually a lot less congested part of the strip. We also had an excellent view of the strip from the top floor. The room was nice as well. Decent size with a fridge, microwave, and king size bed. The jacuzzi is also an awesome touch. The carpeting is new and the staff seemed very nice. The negatives: The pool - it was somewhat small and you have to go outside from the elevator to get to it. Not fun in December. No contenential breakfast at all. Only one elevator(but it does move pretty quick). The balconies are a pretty good size but they are shared between two rooms. I would probably recommend this hotel more for couples or small groups because of the pool situation. All in all I would say that it is a pretty good hotel and I will definitely be staying there again at some point. We go to pigeon forge/gatlingburg often and I can tell you that this is one of the better, quality, deals in pigeon forge.

Room Tip: The higher the floor you book, the better the view.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank stldonnie
Walkertown, North Carolina
Reviewed 14 November 2011

I first stayed at RST in 2001. It was nice enough then to make me want to return. So this weekend when we were back in PF, I decided to stay there again. I came in on a Friday night without reservation planning on staying 2 nights. (Holiday weekend too). Got room 604. Check in was nice and fast and the lady was very friendly. Elevators are fast and the carpets on the 6th floor hall had just been redone. The Room: Clean, but in desperate need of update.This is a smoking room (i did know this). Bathroom is TINY! Nice jacuzzi tub and lots of towels. Fireplace and balcony (Balcony is shared) What killed it was the bed! King sized and sunk in the middle. We ended up checking out the next morning and going to a hotel down the street. It was cheaper, a lot bigger and newer.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Ashley M
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed 31 October 2011

We stayed 2 nights at the Riverside Towers in October. The location is excellent, especially if you like eating at the Old Mill Restaurant , a short 5 minute walk. The bedding was comfortable, towels clean, soft and fluffy. Management was friendly and always had coffee in the lobby. Prices were reasonable. We will stay here again on our next visit to the Great Smoky Mountains.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple