Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Surprisingly FUN!

I didn't expect much when we first got there. But as soon as we got in our individual cars, I... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
crjtalent
Not cheap

The coaster ride is ok. If you have back problems you may not want to ride. A little on the... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from US$ 19.99
from US$ 63.28
from US$ 19.99
4,450 results
All reviews fun ride night ride smooth ride great fun all ages a lot of fun little pricey whole family fun experience worth the money in town brakes speed thrill blast track coupon
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We seemed to be the oldest folks in line here (early 60's) but unless you have physical issues this place is fun for all ages. We really liked the slow climb to the starting point as much as the thrilling ride down which you totally control yourself with a lever. Going too fast? Just pull back and slow down. Very nice and very safe. Quite enjoyable. ** Note: Try to find a pamphlet ahead of time with a $2 savings for each person.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Do not leave Pigeon Forge without riding the alpine coaster. We do this every time we come down to Pigeon Forge and never regret it! In fact we always end up riding more than once. This trip the kids were all a little older so we went at night and with all the lights it was awesome! It is a little on the expensive side but it is definitely worth it.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

So we choose this place because it had the longest line. Both grown adults and we thought it was pretty cool. I was expecting it to be quick but the ride is pretty long 8 minutes I think. So I feel like I got my monies worth. I didn't check Groupon until after I left I could have saved $10. We did it mid afternoon in light drizzle.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This was a blast!! Me and my daughter laughed so much... definitely a memory I will never forget... would love to visit again soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We went at night with it all lit up. It was really neat. Our daughters loved it (7&5). It was really busy, but the line moved pretty quickly.