All reviews lazy river double sinks indoor pool beautiful lobby large bathroom honeymoon suite bagels biscuits conference center hot tub great place to stay very nice hotel very pleased with our stay continental breakfast fresh fruit open hours parking lot
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Everything was clean and orderly which is a big deal to me. Our room was spacious and had the 2 queen beds. We stayed on the 5th floor and had a balcony. I would stay here again and recommend this place to others.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Carolina L, Public Relations Manager at Music Road Resort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Hello A L,
Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear you were pleased with our cleanliness and spaciousness. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Yours in hospitality,
Management

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

This is our second stay with Music Road Resort and it has been perfect. The free hot breakfast is a great money saver for a large family like ours. Our room was spotless, and very large! Everyone we encountered was friendly and helpful. This will continue to be our go to Hotel as we visit this area frequently.

Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank williamson791
Reviewed 9 December 2017

I am a local that had to stay at a hotel in town due to bad weather and we chose here. Boy, am I glad we did! This place is amazingly beautiful and the rooms are so big! I work at a hotel myself (we were booked or I would have stayed at my own hotel), so I tend to look or notice things with rooms with anywhere I stay. I honestly couldn't find one negative thing to say. The mattresses are super comfy! Large bathrooms with plenty of space, and a private balcony! I def. recommend this place if you are ever in the area!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay. The room was clean, the bed was very comfortable, the view if Pigeon Forge was great. I would definitely recommend this hotel. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was close to everything.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JessiMountainBride
Reviewed 26 November 2017

We visit Pigeon Forge regularly, but had never stayed at Music Road. We loved it! IT WAS Immaculate. The staff was so nice and the location was great! We may have found our new home away from home! The lobby was beautiful !! We loved the generous breakfast with 24 hour coffee also.

Room tip: Great balconies and spacious rooms
Date of stay: November 2017