All reviewslazy riverdouble sinksindoor poolbagelshoneymoon suitebeautiful lobbylarge bathroombiscuitshot tubvery nice hotelgreat place to staycontinental breakfastfresh fruitparking lotwould highly recommend this hotelfamily vacationthe room was nice
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

This is our second stay with Music Road Resort and it has been perfect. The free hot breakfast is a great money saver for a large family like ours. Our room was spotless, and very large! Everyone we encountered was friendly and helpful. This will continue to be our go to Hotel as we visit this area frequently.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank williamson791
Reviewed 9 December 2017

I am a local that had to stay at a hotel in town due to bad weather and we chose here. Boy, am I glad we did! This place is amazingly beautiful and the rooms are so big! I work at a hotel myself (we were booked or I would have stayed at my own hotel), so I tend to look or notice things with rooms with anywhere I stay. I honestly couldn't find one negative thing to say. The mattresses are super comfy! Large bathrooms with plenty of space, and a private balcony! I def. recommend this place if you are ever in the area!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay. The room was clean, the bed was very comfortable, the view if Pigeon Forge was great. I would definitely recommend this hotel. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was close to everything.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JessiMountainBride
Reviewed 26 November 2017

We visit Pigeon Forge regularly, but had never stayed at Music Road. We loved it! IT WAS Immaculate. The staff was so nice and the location was great! We may have found our new home away from home! The lobby was beautiful !! We loved the generous breakfast with 24 hour coffee also.

Room Tip: Great balconies and spacious rooms
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DarbyDaniels
Reviewed 19 November 2017

We stayed at the Music Road Resort Inn during fall season Oct. 2017. Upon arrival, we thought the lobby was beautiful. Lovely. Check in was SLLOOWWW. We arrived at just a little before 4 PM and I was 4th in line to check in. It took over a half an hour to get checked in. There was only one lady checking guests in at that time. At check in time! I've never been to a hotel that only has one staff member working the desk at check in. That's ridiculous. Other than a long wait, check in was fine and uneventful.

The room was in a great location (not far from the elevator and we had a nice mountain view off the balcony, we had a pool view room). The room itself was fine. Clean, maybe a bit in need of refreshing but I've definitely stayed in worse. The bathroom was huge. I liked that they have a bench that slides under the counter. The bathroom could use an exhaust vent as the mirror steams up when you shower. But it was clean, had two sinks and a separate area for the toilet and shower.

My boys used both the indoor and outdoor pools and enjoyed both (they are happy with any hotel pool!).

Breakfast was pretty typical of most hotels. Food was edible and since it was included in the price, we didn't skip it. Not the best, not the worst. Selection overall was pretty good for hotel breakfast. There was no variety in foods on multiple days but that's not a deal breaker.

I would definitely stay here again for the price.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family