“Would go back again for sure :)”

Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge
Ranked #25 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Coal City, West Virginia, United States
“Would go back again for sure :)”
Reviewed 15 April 2012

The room was very clean, and everything worked wonderfully. There definitely was not any bed bugs like I read in the other ratings. The staff was very helpful and polite the whole time. The pool area was very clean. The breakfast was awesome and you had so many different choices to choose from. I cannot say enough about how much we enjoyed our stay. We were there the week of April 9th- 13th..... Traveling with 4 children is difficult but it helps out when you find a nice friendly hotel to stay at. Definitely going to book there again for our summer vacation.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms close to the ice maker machines :)
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Tisha P
Carolmaroll, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, 8 May 2012
Great! Welcome to our Baymont family. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Baymont Inn. Our staff is dedicated to providing excellent guest services, clean comfortable rooms and at affordable rates.
We have just reopened with brand new rooms, new breakfast area, flat screen tv's, free wi-fi, fireplace and jacuzzi suites and we have an indoor and an outdoor pool.
We hope to see you again on your next visit to our beautiful Smoky Mountain Area.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Central City, Kentucky
Reviewed 7 April 2012

I can't say what was happening with this hotel during the change from it's former owners to the new Baymont Inn & Suites but I can say my entire party was very satisfied with this property. The rooms were newly decorated and VERY clean. THe location is great and there was an attendant in the breakfast room making sure everything was kept stocked and all staff that I came into contact with were very nice and helpful. Nothing can be perfect, in our room the WiFi did not work that well but other places in the hotel it worked just fine. The indoor pool could use some more lighting and the whirlpool could be a little bigger. I can say that I will use this hotel again without thinking twice we have already began planning a return trip to this hotel.
J.R. Owner
Phoenix Gold Promotions
date of stay 4/3/12 - 4/6/12

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank PhoenixGoldPromo
mountaintracegm, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, 10 April 2012
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I enjoyed talking with you during your stay. Thank you for your suggestions, I appreciate it we welcome suggestions and comments from our guests. It helps us to make your next stay even better than the last. Have a wonderful summer and we hope to see you again soon.
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Reviewed 6 January 2012

My husband and I arrived at this motel booked through priceline on December 29 2011 when we first got there the clerk was all confused with other customers rooms they were suppose to have,then they finally got to us and gave us the cards to get into the room, when we walked in it had a smell between cigarettes and a musty smell looked clean around everything BUT THE BED LINENS WAS A DINGY YELLOW LIKE SOME GRANDMA HAD FROM WAY BACK.I was not comfortable staying there in those conditions but the clerk had already told another person there was no vacancies.the maid had left a dirty rag and cleaner in the window. The brealfast room was another hotel room made just for breakfast,with only cereal and donuts, they advertised a hot breakfast. I do not recommend booking this hotel,I will not anymore.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Teresa C
mountaintracegm, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, 20 January 2012
I want to start off by apologizing that your stay was unsatisfactory. Our #1 goal is great guest service. I am pleased to announce that we are going through a MAJOR remodel as we speak. We will be getting brand new linens(comforters, sheets, towels, curtain, etc), flat screen TV'S, furniture, the indoor pool will be re-opened, the breakfast room is getting re-done. We are also adding on a fitness room and a meeting room as well. Again, I do apologize about all the mishaps you had occurred at our motel. I would like to extend my personal offer for you to consider giving us a second chance under our new name and newly re-done motel the next time you are in Pigeon Forge,TN. We will re-open March 15th. It will give you an opportunity for us to show you what "Southern Hospitality" and guest service should be. And you can't be the location! I wish you a blessed year!
Atlanta Georgia
Reviewed 30 December 2011

First off....I was not suppose to check in until 3pm we got there at 3:50pm and they gave me our key to our room, when I got up to our room both keys did not work then when we got in our room we were very SHOCKED to see our room had not been cleaned at all.....Then when I went down to the front desk the clerk told me to pull my luggage in to my room and the cleaning lady will clean around MY PERSONAL STUFF "I Don't Think So" Then when I asked for another room he turned around and went to help another costumer, while we were waiting the cleaning ladies son told us they had BED BUGGS yes I said BED BUGS. I was SOOOOOO upset with the way I was treated. I could not get a refund, We did not even stay, we ended up leaving to come home instead of staying the night. I was so upset. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER AGAIN

Room Tip: Get rid of the Bed Bugs Need new office clerks, very rude
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
4 Thank scion04
Lynn M, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, 12 January 2012
I am truly sorry about all the mishaps that you had experienced. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the incorrect you were given and would like to assure you that we do not have bedbugs. We have our pest control company come out every month and do a preventative measure in the hopes of lowering the risk of such an issue. I have all documentation on hand to verify this is so. I would also like to inform you that as your mishaps had taken place, it was on my day off. I can assure you that I have investigated the situation and taken the appropriate measures with all parties involved. I would like to extend my personal invitation for you to give us a second chance under our new name and new staff. March 5th will be the grand opening under the newest Baymont Inn & Suites. It will allow you to see what true "Southern Hospitality" should be. I hope you have a blessed year and hope to see you soon!