“Still my favorite place to eat.”

The Pottery House Cafe and Grille
Ranked #4 of 192 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 19
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Serving the highest quality steaks, fresh seafood, gourmet salads and more, The Old Mill Pottery House Cafe and Grille is the perfect place for a romantic dinner for two under the stars or lunch with friends in the contemporary dining room. Located in the former home of potter Doug Ferguson, the relaxed atmosphere is a peaceful change from the hectic pace of Pigeon Forge.Begin your meal with piping-hot bread made from grains stone ground at our historic Old Mill and served on platters handcrafted by skilled artisans next door at our Pigeon River Pottery. Handmade cakes, pies, cheesecake and pastries provide a perfect ending to an unforgettable dining experience.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

It's been a while since I was here, but this is still my favorite place to eat. I try something different every time I come. I had the Grilled House Club this time, and it was great. Bread made on site, perfect blind of meats, cheese, and grilled just right. The service is always great. Our waiter was Shawn H. this time and he was outstanding. I have never had anything here I didn't fully enjoy.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I went to the Old Mill Pottery House Cafe for supper tonight and were blown away. Literally everything we had was wonderful. My wife had the buttermilk chicken and I had the Praline pork chops. The kids both had Mac and cheese. We also had the chocolate cake and peanut butter pie for dessert. If this weren't our last night in town, we'd go back tomorrow night. Please don't pass this one up if you're in Pigeon Forge, TN!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We loved this place so much that we went twice during our little 4 day getaway. The homemade pork skins with cheddar bacon dip appetizer is absolutely amazing. Everything we tried there was delicious. We will definitely visit again next time we're in town.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We popped in on a Wednesday night during spring break, was told the wait would be at least 45 minutes to an hour, and they would text us when our table was ready. We shopped around and even thou they were very busy received the text in 35 minutes. We were seated immediately, greeted by the waitress with warm bread and soft butter while she took our drink order.
We ordered two kids meals, cheeseburger with fruit and the corn dog with fruit, both were good, fruit was fresh. We also ordered the French onion soup, loaded potato soup, wedge and the black and bleu burger. Food was good, service was excellent, bill was reasonable. Seating was indoor and a nice patio for outside eating. We were to full for desserts but the pies looked fantastic. Will go back for sure!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Have eaten here many times and has always been a favorite. The service seems to be lacking and the food has not been what it used to be. Hoping things get better in the near future.