La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 149
US$ 145
US$ 152
US$ 121
Hotel Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)
US$ 63
River Bend Inn(Pigeon Forge)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 72
US$ 65
US$ 104
US$ 95
Riverside Motor Lodge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$ 101
Vacation Lodge(Pigeon Forge)
US$ 80
US$ 69
All Season Suites(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 135
Willow Brook Lodge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 146
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$ 235
All reviewswood grillindoor poolfull kitchencracker barrelqueen bedlove this placestaff was very friendlysmokiesfireplaceratesarcadekitchenettedishwasherroomytn
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We got the queen with the single bed pull out and the kitchenette. It was dirty and when I told the front desk about it, they said they could move us to another room or have maintenance come and come clean it up. I opted to have maintenance come since we had already unpacked and didn't want the hassle of packing everything up again. When maintenance came, they reeked of marijuana and looked high as hell. I declined them to clean up the dirty kitchen and bathroom.
The pool area is nice but there is no staff supervision. Most parents let their kids run wild and they were violating just about every safety rule that the hotel makes you sign the pool use agreement. Why have it if it's not going to be enforced?
The free WiFi is non-existent. They simply do not have the bandwidth to handle all of the guests. Plus when I tried to use the WiFi on my computer and couldn't get on, the front desk that it's either because there were too many users not abiding by the 4 device per room policy or I have to disable the firewall on my computer. Was never able to access the internet via their WiFi during our week long stay.
Overall not a bad place to stay if all your doing is sleeping there. No continental breakfast, dirty rooms, hallways and stairwells, no internet and the unsupervised kids in the pool area will make me not be a repeat customer. I will find better accommodations next time.

3  Thank Matt O
SmokiesLodge, Public Relations Manager at Spirit of the Smokies Condo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hi, Matt. This sounds utterly unacceptable, starting from a room that was dirty. We have an excellent staff of housekeepers and then inspectors who come along after to verify that everything has been cleaned properly. Our head of the department actually personally checked your room that Sunday before your check-in. We would greatly like to hear specifics about what was not cleaned properly before you check out. The issue with maintenance sounds absolutely intolerable, and we will be notifying the head of maintenance immediately. We have just recently hired some new staff members, but this is certainly unacceptable.
Now, regarding the pool, almost 100% of hotels do not have a lifeguard on duty (particularly with a maximum depth of only five feet), and we are no exception. The point of the detailed rules, then, is not to enforce them, but to make the guests aware of the safety guidelines for their benefit. Now, if anyone brings to our attention at the front desk that a rule is being violated, we will most certainly send a staff member to address the issue. Did you notify staff?
Lastly, I'm personally puzzled at the Wifi policy that you were told. We most certainly do not have a 4 device rule (that's the first time I've ever heard of that), and we also do not tell people to disable their firewall. We will be directly addressing this with our staff...no clue where that came from. I have personally used the Wifi for hours on a daily basis for about 8 years, and I can count on one hand the number of times there have been some hiccups. This week has been one of those and our tech company is coming this week to rectify it, but I don't think a hiccup has ever been with bandwidth or too many users. Usually, there was an issue with Charter in the local vicinity, but we most certainly understand the frustration of attempting to access the wifi. Did you try downstairs? This has been the worst hiccup, and I lost wifi for about 5 minutes three times; in the totality of the week, that's a drop in the bucket, but I understand it can be frustrating when in the middle of using it.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Me, my wife, and our two daughters stayed despite the bad reviews. We absolutely loved it. But there is no cable. We called literally soon as we got to our room and the woman at the desk said there should be 20 channles. There were 3. Room was clean, and the pool was amazing. Would have ranked it 5 stars but no cable made me take a star away. Also the walls are SUPER thin. Our neighbor obviously watched tv all night. But other than that, id like to come back if they get cable haha.

1  Thank stratton21
SmokiesLodge, Public Relations Manager at Spirit of the Smokies Condo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Glad you enjoyed your stay, and no, you should not have only 3 channels. I was able to track down your room number by your handle on here, and will notify maintenance to fix the problem. Please know you can contact front desk and maintenance 24 hours a day if you need an issue fixed. Thank you!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is great for trips with lots of kids: the indoor pool is large and has a cool waterslide and the arcade is especially terrific. That said, it was just an okay/ good room with few frills. We had a double bed and a small pullout and for $99 a night it seemed lacking somewhat in the room. We prefer Glenstone in Gatlinburg but this would be an incredible place for a church or school group or anyone who would rather have a kitchenette than dine out (we dine out). Overall good, but not excellent. WiFi never worked, too crowded and it is not one router it is just not able to accommodate all the guests.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thanks for the review; glad you enjoyed the arcade and pool area. We will check out the Wifi. It's working excellently on a daily basis for myself, but I wonder if the router for the room you stayed in is functioning properly. Please know that we are more than willing to accommodate you in a different room location if the Wifi issue is resolved and we have availability. We just need to be made aware of the issue, otherwise we can't correct it. Thanks so much, and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I have stayed 2x now. The good: Front desk was efficient and friendly. Great for large families and budget travelers. Liked the connecting rooms and kitchenette. Needs help: WiFi didn't work either time. Walls are very thin. 4 kids swam and all broke out in a rash afterwards. Chlorine smell was very strong. Stay #2 smell of smoke in room was strong. Room appeared as if housekeeping never touched it. Ashes and hair in bathroom floor, sink and tub. The Lodge has a lot of potential. I hope they will address cleanliness and sanitation of pool.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank roseroze
SmokiesLodge, Public Relations Manager at Spirit of the Smokies Condo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

We're glad that you've enjoyed our value, but as you can see from other posts, we highly, HIGHLY emphasize cleanliness. We would CERTAINLY want to address this issue of a dirty room, but you need to notify us, so we can look into the matter and address it with the proper people. Regarding the smoking, we enforce a $250 fine on anyone caught smoking in the room or even on the balcony. We are a non-smoking hotel. The problem is that if someone violates this rule, and we penalize them, that doesn't solve the smoke smell, does it? It is unfair to future guests. Clearly, we spray, air out, and take every course of action we can (this is why we have such a high fine to deter it), but it doesn't full resolve the matter fully, and we do sympathize with that and we should have offered to move you to a new room. Did you notify us?
I operate on the Wifi daily with no issue whatsoever, so I'm wondering if the router next to your room was malfunctioning. We could correct that for you, but again, you need to notify us. Did you tell the front desk? The high chlorine level of the pool is the first time I have heard that, but will definitely pass it on to our maintenance crew. I don't think that makes it a sanitation issue, but will certainly address it. Anytime you have an issue during your stay, please always feel free to contact us, so that we can rectify it while you are here.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

We stayed in February, but the weather was great. Got a Queen room with Kitchenette for a great price. Checked in Monday, left Friday for less than $180. Room was clean, the staff was friendly. Indoor pool was heated and clean. Honestly my only complaint would be that the TV in my room didn't have a very big channel selection, but it hit all the basics. Will definitely be staying again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
SmokiesLodge, Public Relations Manager at Spirit of the Smokies Condo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you for staying with us, Chris. We look forward to seeing you soon!