Ways to Experience Main Event Theater
from US$ 30.72
from US$ 30.72
from US$ 27.65
More Info
All reviews elvis tribute conway twitty neil diamond great entertainer piegon forge red roof second half entire show two hours in town take pictures chapman songs audience shows performance entertainers
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2021

Out of all the things my husband, 8 yr old, & I did while in Pigeon Forge this was by far one of our favorites. But do yourself a favor and see Conway too as we were not able too. Luckily, I was able to meet Travis. You will walk away from this place feeling like family and wanting to return. I look forward to seeing y'all again soon!!

Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

This is our 4th time coming to the Main Event Theater! Each show is a little different! Travis James is highly entertaining, and he remembers you from the last time you visited.
He does such an amazing Conway Twitty Tribute. The music is always on point. You will come away from the show with a smile on your face and song in your heart.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 28 February 2021

My husband and I were in Pigeon Forge celebrating our 25th anniversary. We were checking out different shows to attend and are so glad we chose the Tribute to Elvis. It was incredible! Stewart did an awesome job of performing a variety of songs from the different Elvis eras. He definitely has the Elvis' voice and moves. We loved how interactive and personal the show was as well.

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

Absolutely love this place. Wish I lived closer to Piegon Forge. But I don't mind the drive just to get to hear Travis sing. These people are genuinely the best.

Reviewed 24 February 2021

We saw the Elvis show first. He was amazing! It was a Monday afternoon in offseason so aside from our group, there were only 8 others in the theater. He performed at though he were in a sold out stadium. He was also so personable after the show. We enjoyed so much, we went back a few nights later for the Conway show (who also put on an amazing show). Highly recommend.

Date of experience: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction