Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic Time!

Wife and I went for a date day. Great guides, beautiful scenery, and awesome experience overall... read more

Reviewed yesterday
jlloyd2074
Brandon, Mississippi
Zip line tour

Our guides Donny and Josh were great! The views that we were able to see were so beautiful and the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
apeltkv

Recommended experiences in and around Pigeon Forge
from US$ 101.54
from US$ 18.00
from US$ 31.00
from US$ 27.65
2,797 results
All reviews zip lining zipline tour afraid of heights awesome experience bucket list these guys beautiful scenery smoky mountain a lot of fun highlight of our trip super fun worth the money whole family safety diesel zips blast
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So happy we landed at Smoky Mountain Ziplines! We had the BEST experience… our guides, Mike and Dalton, were amazing! They were safe and equally hilarious…Great for all ages and experience levels! And gorgeous views!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We all had an amazing time! Our guides were fun and engaging, they kept us laughing the entire time. I highly recommend Smokey Mountain Ziplines

Reviewed 18 August 2021

The staff and guides were excellent. The mountain side course was better than I thought it would be and offered a beautiful view of the land. Overall, it was a worthwhile experience and I will do it again with my family on our next visit.

Reviewed 17 August 2021

I went zip lining with Smoky Mountain Ziplines during a recent family trip. My 17 year old son and his girlfriend joined me. We had an amazing time! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Our guides (Mark and Drew) were amazing! They knew what they were doing and made us all feel safe. They were also very funny and their humor added to the experience. There were 7 ziplines and the tour took about 2 hours. There was very little walking/hiking. They take you right to the first platform and you get started right away. We had a blast and will definitely be back!

Reviewed 17 August 2021

This was a great activity with knowledge, safe, and fun Zip guides! The length of time and number of lines were commensurate with the price, which was important to me! It was fun and exciting, and we bonded as a group as we cheered each other on! The guides made sure we were safe, as well as entertained with many poorly executed jokes, lol. It was great time and totally worth it. I also loved that it was close to my cabin :).