Pigeon River Inn
US$ 67
Riverside Motor Lodge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$ 101
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
Quality Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$ 94
US$ 71
QualityInn
All Season Suites(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$ 112
Vacation Lodge(Pigeon Forge)
US$ 55
River Bend Inn(Pigeon Forge)
US$ 67
US$ 61
Twin Mountain Inn & Suites(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
US$ 306
US$ 291
The Inn at Christmas Place(Pigeon Forge)
US$ 256
US$ 192
All reviewsbalcony roombalcony overlooking the rivercovered parkingnice staycontinental breakfast isvery clean hotelstaff was very friendlywould stay againgreat roomstayed one nightbeds were comfortablethe main stripbiscuitsmotelattractionscerealmicrowave
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Due to a scheduling mix up, we spent one night at the River Bend Inn and two nights here. The difference was daylight and dark. This hotel was older with some signs of wear but very clean and well maintained. The staff was extremely friendly and attentive. The housekeeper talk with us for a minute on the elevator and it was obvious she took pride in her job. The desk clerk acknowledged us each time we passed through the lobby. Breakfast was the standard cerial and donuts but the coffee was fresh and good. I will be back and will make sure I get the right inn next time, this one.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TransplantedBuckeye
Reviewed 13 July 2012

Stayed their for 1 night have no complains, the staff was very nice, the breakfast was good (compared to the one I stayed in the other two nights it was double the price and less food) The beds are comfortable, clean sheets, towels and micro/fridge included also Internet ( the other hotel didnt) Definitly will come back, great price!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights and I have to say it was ok. The rooms were clean,and the mattresses were very comfortable, we slept very good, the balcony was private, our balcony overlooked the river and the road, we could see all the traffic coming in to pigeon forge.... Breakfast didn't really have much... oats, 2 cereals, bread, muffins and frozen waffles to put in toaster....apple and orange juice.... They could definitely add more items, the pool was small but ok... The elevator was working although it was slow... The tv's were old style so they need updated but overall I would stay here again and would recommend this hotel to others... Its a good price for a decent hotel and with a few updates it could be a awesome hotel...

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2012

My husband and I stayed here for two nights. After spending a full day out walking around, we came back to a note on the elevator that said it was out of order. It wasn't cool to have to walk up 5 flights of stairs!! There was a sign in the elevator when we arrived that said the elevator wouldn't go to the basement, due to a technical issue? So if you parked on the side of the building next to the river, you had to walk up to the first floor - luggage & all. This wouldn't have really been that bad & could have been chalked up to an isolated issue had I not seen all of the other reviews that show this to be an ongoing problem. All other aspects of the hotel were fine - clean room, soft pillows, and the room had basic amenities (dryer, iron, clean linens, etc). The front desk staff was very nice during check-in and I'm thankful that we didn't need any additional services. We didn't eat breakfast in the hotel, so I can't speak for the breakfast area. The price was in line with other locations in the area and overall we enjoyed our stay here. I only took off ratings because of the ongoing elevator problem.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2012

This is a nice little hotel off the parkway right after you cross the bridge going it to pigeon forge, TN we stay on 6/07/12 for one night we have stayed here time's before and its always good and clean , its alittle dated and the elevator was out and by reading other's review's on here it look like it's been out awhile ..so dont know what's going on with that but that's something I would look at asap if not im sure it will that would hamper #'s per night im just saying but i know if I would have had to climb to many stair's I would have went elsewhere and I like your hotel any way keep up the good work and get that elevator fix'ed as soon as you can and im sure you do fine ....Paul

Room Tip: Elevator out , not to bad to the 2nd floor anything after that would be a chore without the elevator...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple