“WE Raelly loved our cabin”
other travellers have booked this property
John Deere shutters and Bear and sunflower trim
King Bed
Coffee Table  written in John Deere Green
New table for 2
Hot tub and Bumper Pool on screened in Deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Justin V
“Bed Bugs”
Reviewed 14 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

I booked this trip for my wife through AirBnB for our anniversary. She just wanted a night where we could get away from our 3 children and celebrate in comfort and solitude. We found this cabin to be very clean. There were lots of activities to keep us busy. We played bumper pool, cards, enjoyed the hot tub, as well as other available amenities. However, that evening when we went to lay down in bed, it became a completely different story. My wife went to give me a kiss goodnight but noticed a bug by my head. I raised up to look and it ran behind the pillow. I turned the pillow over and I saw a bed bug. I then flipped over the other pillows and, you guessed it! More bed bugs. I was able to capture two of them and sent pictures to Trish (The manager). She responded that she didn't have bed bugs and actually accused me of bringing them in! Needless to say, my wife and I could not spend the night there. Instead we went to a different hotel in Gatlinburg. The next morning at 10am, Trish called me and told me that she was having an "expert" come to the cabin to take a look. She then texted at 10:45am and informed me that her "expert" had said there were no signs of bed bugs. Which cannot be accurate because I purposefully left the captured bed bugs out in plain sight to be found. I requested that she just pay for my hotel bill for having to stay somewhere else. She declined my offer within 5 minutes. This irritated me because I thought that was a generous offer. I hadn't requested an entire stay back, but just an unpredictable amount because of the bed bugs. She responded that if I requested money back through AirBnB that I would not get my money back because she had a letter of certification that showed she didn't have bed bugs. I then ask AirBnB to get involved. I then was so angry that I requested the entire amount back. She must have been unable to confirm she didn't have bed bugs because I was rewarded all of my money back.

Beware!!!! Bed Bugs can get into your clothing, bags and other items and come back home with you. DO NOT BOOK HERE unless she can prove she doesn't have bed bugs.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
15 Oct 2017
Justin did not even stay at my cabin. He wanted to cancel with only 3 days notice and when said I could not give him a full refund unless someone else booked it he became angry. He said he would make it . At 1:30 in the morning I got a message that he couldn't stay because of bugs. I had the cabin inspected and treated as I do on a regular basis anyway. I refunded him his money,( It was only for one night) but and he says he is still out to ruin me. Please beware homeowners do not rent to him. As you can see from all other reviews I keep a clean cabin. Bed bugs are a terrible thing but this cabin does not have bed bugs and I can verify it with an exterminator.
David R
“WE Raelly loved our cabin”
Reviewed 17 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We had a wonderful stay here.The cabin and its amenities were wonderful.being a city boy I am glad we brought a lot of bottled water to drink and make coffee with.
Didn't know the water there was sulpher water. Definately coming back next year.
thank you Trish.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
olivia p...
“Great cabin”
Reviewed 9 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Great cabin we thoroughly enjoyed it! Hot tub and shuffle board pool were great accessories to make our late evenings in fun and the bed was extremely comfy! Only issue ... no goldfish pond like stated in the advertisement the hubby was sad about that but I didn't mind :)
Five stars from me ! Thanks
*the Presley's from ms

Management Response
19 Jul 2017
Sorry about the confusion about the gold fish . There is a gold fish pond in my other cabin Do Not Disturb.
blueskywa...
“Charming little cabin!!!”
Reviewed 17 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Very good cabin we had a few issues but other than than it was great!! Very peaceful place with a screened in porch and hot tub inside of it. One room cabin but very roomy!! Very cute decorations all inside and out of the cabin!!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing