“Do not go!!!!”

Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Do not go!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2010

My family and used to love this show. But they are changing talent and cosmetics of the show in an odd and bizarre way. They have replaced very talented performers with an Elvis that has karaoke bar quality talent. The stage is odd and doesn't look complete. This show used to be a family tradition, but all the changes have left us disappointed and wondering why we ever spent the money. There are so many choices in Pigeon Forge............pass this one by!

2 Thank rnlll
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Taylorsville, North Carolina
“So so show”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2010

the show has some great talent,but when we were there Feb 17 ,the front row had young girls screeming their lungs out making it very hard to hear the singer frist few lines of the music and after awhile it got very tireing. We had a party of 4 and we all taught this might of been like a dress reheaseal. After the show I spoke to one of the cast , maybe he was in the band anyway he gave me the idea that those girls were part of the show, I told him they will drive off business. We were plannig to come back in the fall ,forget that. I was looking forward tom see Tammy again,was told she left and went back to Canada.

Chisholm, MN
“This show is awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2010

Don't miss this show if you get a chance to see it. The entertainers are top notch and you get nearly two hours of entertainment. Cody Slaughter is the closest to Elvis we've seen since Elvis - and we have seen many Elvis impersonators around the country. All of the perfomers were excellent. The show had not only excellent musical talent, but comedy and great dancing. We'll be going back!

North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“A Great musical experience!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2010

I had read a few negative reviews of the show on this site and couldn't help but wonder if the people who wrote them had actually seen the show. I don't guess I could call myself a musical expert, but I have been involved in some aspect of music for well over 30 years. I've attended a lot of concerts and shows during that time, produce a weekly radio show, have played in a band, and sing regularly myself.

This show has some of the best performers in the area as part of it. Each one brings something unique to the performance. When I attended, I bought CD's of everyone that had them available at that point. I remember seeing Kaylee while she was at Dollywood, and I always loved to hear her sing. I don't remember all the other names, but I do know that I enjoyed hearing Haley and Kerensa and Steven as well. Everyone else did a great job as well. I definitely plan to go back as often as possible.

The show is a great mix of musical styles along with some outstanding comedy. I would say that there is something for everyone. I just was amazed to read anything negative about the show. The performers are there to greet you as you get ready to take your seats, they hang out after the show to meet people, pose for pictures, etc. In my opinion, it is one of the "must see attractions" in Pigeon Forge.

1 Thank ClemsonFan7
Spruce Pine, NC
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Cody Slaughter is the only highlight...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2010

First, Cody Slaughter is GREAT as Elvis- his look, voice and even mannerisms on stage are dead on- the downside is that they don't let him perform long enough; there are some funny parts, but the rest is just ho-hum... the place was fairly empty the night we went even though it was a Saturday...
The free meal you get with your ticket price is worth about the $5 extra you pay for it- food is ok, service could be better and the singer you have to listen to while you eat is depressing
Final word- Cody is going places! The rest of the show, well...