“Awesome, Affordable, Upscale at a GREAT price!!”

Econo Lodge Riverside
Ranked #18 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Loveland, Ohio
“Awesome, Affordable, Upscale at a GREAT price!!”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I stayed at EconoLodge for a convention that I was attending in Sevierville, and the reservation was made for me, so needless to say, my expectations were not high. However, the second we arrived, I was STUNNED!! This hotel was AMAZING!!

My prior expectations of EconoLodge were very low, but the property was gorgeous with the Little Pigeon River running behind, and ducks everywhere who were VERY friendly, and entertaining to watch and interact with. The indoor pools/hot tub/kid pool were beautiful! There is also on-site laundry and even an arcade!

I cannot say enough about the continental breakfast. They had everything from eggs, biscuits and gravy to cereal and everything in-between, as well as a beautiful dining area. For those of us who are discriminating among our soda brands, they have Pepsi AND Coca-Cola machines!! Also, they are only $1.50 for a bottle, which is the most reasonably priced soda I have ever experienced at a hotel chain.

The beds were wonderfully comfortable, the rooms were gorgeously updated with flat screen TV's, microwave, mini-fridge, and spacious bathroom!

The only reason I did not rate as a 5, the wireless is somewhat difficult to access, but it is available for free, so that's definitely a PLUS! Also, the fan in our bathroom wasn't working, but that was a VERY minor thing compared to our trip.

Definitely will return!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the riverside are wonderful, but honestly there are no "bad" rooms. Every room is...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank edukate29
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (346)
New Jersey
Reviewed 19 April 2012

This is the first time we stayed at an Econo Lodge. I was very hesitant at first but after two trips to Pigeon Forge and driving past this lodging few times, I decided to give it a try just staying two nights. I must say, for an Econo Lodge, this surpassed my expectations. If you're looking for a clean inn to stay in and on budget and not lot of ammenities, give this a try. You will not regret it. Rooms are very clean, has small fridge, microwave and a generous counterspace to put food on. Also has coffee maker. The lobby looks great! Free breakfast is continental style. No make your own waffle. We will definitely stay in this inn again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank GoingMacro
Reviewed 15 April 2012

We stayed here with our two sons ages 6 and 10 for spring break. They loved the pool. The breakfast was great but my husband said it needed some bacon or sausage. It was a great location and even though we were on the side closest to the parkway we really didn't hear the traffic. We were close enough to magi quest and Waldens Landing to walk. Trolley stop was right in front of hotel. The rooms were clean and actually had decent pillows. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012
Anniston, Alabama
Reviewed 10 April 2012

We stayed here one night in January 2012 and the price was GREAT. The rooms were clean and spacious...looks to be newly remodled. The indoor swimming area was clean and quite large. The breakfast was typical continental breakfast muffins, cereal, etc. The breakfast area was good size (but was extremely over crowded at the time). Hostesses did a good job of trying to stay on top of replenishing items and cleaning tables. This was a great stay and I will definetly return.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank LK4Bama
Boiling Springs, SC
Reviewed 6 April 2012

I had read rave reviews for this hotel. They were right, its too nice to be a econolodge! Its a brand new hotel, with a beautiful indoor pool and hottub! The hotel room was on the small side but like new! The bed was very comfy and had a flat screen tv. I couldnt find anything wrong with the place really. I did notice how housekeeping came by many times sounding like thunder on the concrete walkways starting at 7am or so. But its a small inconvience for the price! We arrived early and our room was ready and the front desk people were beyond nice! I plan on staying here again! The breakfast was good and the place is clean!

Room Tip: I used Expedia to reserve this hotel well in advance at great price. I wouldnt recommend city view r...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple