Econo Lodge Riverside
US$ 67
Riverside Motor Lodge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$ 101
Park Tower Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$ 102
US$ 84
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
Vacation Lodge(Pigeon Forge)
US$ 66
Twin Mountain Inn & Suites(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
Hotels.com
River Bend Inn(Pigeon Forge)
US$ 67
US$ 61
US$ 291
All Season Suites(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$ 124
Travelocity
The Inn at Christmas Place(Pigeon Forge)
US$ 192
1,370 results
All reviewsthe riverfeed the ducksindoor poolpoolside roomroom was cleanpicnic tablesfire pitpool sidehot tubparking lotbiscuitssausage linkschoice hotelsa river view roomchristmas storechristmas placefridge and microwave
Reviewed 19 April 2012

This is the first time we stayed at an Econo Lodge. I was very hesitant at first but after two trips to Pigeon Forge and driving past this lodging few times, I decided to give it a try just staying two nights. I must say, for an Econo Lodge, this surpassed my expectations. If you're looking for a clean inn to stay in and on budget and not lot of ammenities, give this a try. You will not regret it. Rooms are very clean, has small fridge, microwave and a generous counterspace to put food on. Also has coffee maker. The lobby looks great! Free breakfast is continental style. No make your own waffle. We will definitely stay in this inn again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank GoingMacro
Reviewed 15 April 2012

We stayed here with our two sons ages 6 and 10 for spring break. They loved the pool. The breakfast was great but my husband said it needed some bacon or sausage. It was a great location and even though we were on the side closest to the parkway we really didn't hear the traffic. We were close enough to magi quest and Waldens Landing to walk. Trolley stop was right in front of hotel. The rooms were clean and actually had decent pillows. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 10 April 2012

We stayed here one night in January 2012 and the price was GREAT. The rooms were clean and spacious...looks to be newly remodled. The indoor swimming area was clean and quite large. The breakfast was typical continental breakfast muffins, cereal, etc. The breakfast area was good size (but was extremely over crowded at the time). Hostesses did a good job of trying to stay on top of replenishing items and cleaning tables. This was a great stay and I will definetly return.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank LK4Bama
Reviewed 6 April 2012

I had read rave reviews for this hotel. They were right, its too nice to be a econolodge! Its a brand new hotel, with a beautiful indoor pool and hottub! The hotel room was on the small side but like new! The bed was very comfy and had a flat screen tv. I couldnt find anything wrong with the place really. I did notice how housekeeping came by many times sounding like thunder on the concrete walkways starting at 7am or so. But its a small inconvience for the price! We arrived early and our room was ready and the front desk people were beyond nice! I plan on staying here again! The breakfast was good and the place is clean!

Room Tip: I used Expedia to reserve this hotel well in advance at great price. I wouldnt recommend city view rooms, they are too close to the hwy. Riverside and courtyard rooms are ideal. I preferred a ground floor room.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kissme2x
Reviewed 4 April 2012

We try to stop as often as we can in the Smokies for a night. On our trip back from Charleston, SC to Dayton, OH, we knew we wanted to find a place to stay that had an indoor pool.

We hit the jackpot with the Econo Lodge Riverside. First, we found an online coupon that gave us 10% off of our stay. Second, our room was super nice!

We booked our room when we were literally 2 miles down the road. The desk staff was friendly and helpful. Our room (153) had no view and was across from the breakfast area but that didn't matter to us. It was also handicapped accessible.

As soon as we checked in, we changed into our suits and brought our 14mth old to the pool (where we discovered that we could have eaten first since the pool was open until 11pm). Our son had a great time in the kiddie pool (1ft deep) and as it started to clear, we brought him to the big pool. The big pool was considerably warmer than the kiddie pool. The hot tub was the perfect temperature.

The bed was comfortable and the room had: flat screen TV (the light above the TV interferred with some of the channels); two closets, ironing board/iron, fridge, microwave, table/chairs, and two side tables. The free wireless worked great and my husband was able to get some much needed work complete.

The shower was a good temperature and the showerhead was a waterpik (our preferred brand) that had a number of different settings for the perfect spray.

We skipped breakfast the next day - my husband said the line was out the door and up the steps to the lobby - but the offerings looked plentiful. They did have a tip jar out which kind of makes me a bit uncomfortable. "Here is free breakfast, now give me some money!"

Check out was a breeze.

Outside, the hotel is next to a river and there are plenty of picnic tables, grills, and duck food feeders. We also saw a heron on the river which was nice.

The room would not have fit our pack-n-play or our peapod baby tent so our son slept on our bed with us. I believe that they advertised baby cribs but I am not sure where one would have fit.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family