First let me start by saying that we booked our stay through Expedia and the hotel agreed to refund our credit card for the nights we did not stay. We picked this hotel b/c it had 3 beds in 2 rooms. Upon arrival my husband noticed a musty smell immediately. I work at a resort and suspected the smell was coming from the a/c unit. See the pictures I took. The carpet was dirty and caused my kids socks to turn black on the bottom. The hotel did offer to move us to another room but it had the exact same smell. I bought Fabreeze to try to eliminate the smell, but it didn't work. We stayed the first night, took a shower in the morning - the shower head was not working properly - and left. I did make the front desk aware of all the issues I found in the room in the hopes that they will be able to take care of the problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada offers accommodations from 2 to 10 people in our 2 bedroom, 2 bath Family Suites. We also offer a deluxe continental breakfast with biscuits/gravy and Belgian waffles, free Wi-Fi, free parking and friendly service. Our property is located in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains within a ½ mile from the park entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge - Parkway Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada Inn
- Ramada Inn Pigeon Forge Tn