All reviews great hotel fire pit movie theater theater room balcony room outdoor pool teaster lane excellent stay hot tub staff was very friendly comfortable beds the main strip enjoyed our stay definitely stay here again front desk staff convenient location complimentary breakfast
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Friendly staff, room was clean. No problems at all. Great location too.i highly recommend this hotel. My kids loved the pool and hot tub. We were less than a mile from the Island and off the main drag, so traffic was not an issue.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

The furnishings and accommodations are extremely nice, this is a very new hotel located just off the main drag, so very little exposure to highway noise. The only drawback I noticed was a lot of the room doors on the 4th floor closed very loudly. I was awaken several times late and early. This could be fixed very easily by putting the little rubber bumpers back on the door frames. Hopefully the hotel follows up with my recommendation in the survey I submitted.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Everything was perfect with our stay. Hotel was beautiful, staff was very friendly and welcoming, location is perfect. Breakfast is a little pricey but very good and still cheaper than going out. The atmosphere is very warm and welcoming and one of the top places we have stayed in Pigeon Forge or anywhere for that matter!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Competition for my daughters dance team. Weather turned bad and ended up needing to stay an additional night, the staff was so accommodating. Rooms clean and comfortable, hot tub was so relaxing!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Rooms were very comfortable. The beds were awesome and the pillows. I felt like I was being spoiled while I was there. And I loved the lication. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was delicious.