All reviews night clerk room was clean indoor pool yogi shawn tn jacuzzi
Reviewed 18 November 2015

Would never recommend Super 8 motels was taken advantage of by management overcharged and will not answer repeated calls. Charged two nights to my card that I didnt stay and will not answer repeated calls to clarify. I am out $149.00

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank prorock1018
Reviewed 9 November 2015 via mobile

If you have allergies, asthma or any other breathing issues I recommend you not stay here. The smoke smell and mold are terribly strong. You can tell they have updated but you can not just cover up smoke. My daughter had to use her nebulizer in order to sleep. If you advertise as smoke free then please get rid of carpets,curtains and replace dry wall. The beds were ok and breakfast was fine.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 October 2015

This motel was clean, the bed was very comfortable, and the breakfast was great except for a lack of bananas. :) The desk clerk was excellent, giving perfect directions to the town's "Eiffel Tower", and advice on where to eat. She was enthusiastic about living in Paris, and her fondness for her town translated into a better experience for us. I stay in hotels about 40 nights each year, and even though this was a standard Super 8, this is one I would return to.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

I drove 4 hours to stay on a mini vacation with my children when we walked into the hotel there was a smoky smell I hope that when we got to our room it would be different, it was not and there was blood on our bed burn holes in the blankets in our non smoking room and filthy towels. When I went down to tell the clerk he said he apologized and he did not smoke, yeah when I drove by after I got my full refund he stood outside smoking. Disgusting hotel, smoke smell throughout, and room disgusting, not to mention the hot tub and pool area was complete filth.
We went down the road to the Quality Inn, for 12$ more MUCH NICER!

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2015

great place very friendly and helpful,i have stayed here about 6 or 7 times in last two years and always very friendly the rooms are very clean air always works great good breakfast ill always stay here when im in the area keith

Date of stay: September 2015