“guitardaleandpauli”

Red Roof Inn Nashville Fairgrounds
Ranked #101 of 160 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 3 October 2011

As usual, the price was great. We're staying for 10 days, so location was a big factor.The location of this red roof is perfect for popping downtown nashville to shop and have great food and just far enough away so the nights are quiet... Very sweet gals on the front desk (friendly,informative and helpful). In particular...Kayla Robinson is a real keeper, just a pleasure to deal with every morning. We'll be staying here again..been loyal customers for 20 years!

Room Tip: rooms on the first floor are the best...closer to coffee and parking is easier as it gets pretty bus...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank pauligoetsch

Reviewed 2 October 2011

I recently stayed at this hotel..after attending a sewing school I returned to my room to finish sewing my project. I took my shoes off as I was tired and began sewing when (being tired) I accidently dropped my rotery cutter (tool with handle and a round razer blade edge) onto my foot. I bled so badly that I used up a whole roll of toliet tissue before I could hobble into the bedroom to reach the phone to call the front desk....Susan answered and said she would be right down. When one travels, your rarely think of bringing a bandaide, much less a first aid kit...Susan arrived and professionally attended my foot, taped it up and saved the day!! I feel she should be commended for doing her job so professionally and promptly. The room was completly adequate for my traveling needs and I will certainly book there for my spring sewing trip. Thank you so much, especially to Susan!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 September 2011

As a business traveller, safety and cleaniness are both very important to me. This hotel is spotless, well kept, and in a good location. The front desk staff is friendly, courteous and willing to help in any way possible. Kayla Robinson was very professional and obviously took great pride in her hotel. The rates are exceptionally reasonable. I would highly recommend this property for anyone. (If you are a late morning sleeper, you might request the back side of the hotel). I think a better quality hotel for the price will be impossible to find in Nashville!

The rooms have a great work station with very good lighting for the business traveller.

Room Tip: Late sleeper......back side of the property. The steel facility across the street starts up early...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2011

Thanks to Michelle the front desk lady who made our stay terrific, she was very helpful with our corporate discount and found us the best value for our money.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank jesusfanjane
Reviewed 21 July 2011

The price was perfect for me especially with the economy. The guest was so friendly and took care of all my needs. Every state that I go to I stay at the Redroof Inn.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends