“great”
Review of Drake Motel

Drake Motel
Ranked #115 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 17 May 2011

great time everyone friendly ,nice and helpful!!my huband and myself very much enjoyed our stay at the drake motel in nashville tn!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 May 2011

For some local color that was a great suprise you MUST go to the Drake. I was pleasantly surprised that the rooms were so quaint and clean. I was told about the famous people that stayed here. They have their autographed pictures in the lobby.... although they wouldn't tell me when, lol, I was told that a couple of music videos are scheduled to be 'shot' here this summer!!!

I travel a lot so the Drake is now on my stopping list in Nashville! Rates are way below the downtown hotels but is only about 5 minutes from downtown. Had a fridge and a microwave. As it was not open yet, I did not get to utilize the pool but it looked very clean even for the middle of March!!

Room Tip: Tell them you want to stay where the stars stay!!
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 May 2011

For a single person on a budget, this place is certainly worth the place to stay. While it is central to alot of places, you know you can explore and still come back and settle in for the night. Staff were friendly and always willing to help. Thumbs up!!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 December 2010

Hookers, crackheads all hanging outisde - room stank, blood on sheets, someone had peed in the corner, toiletl literally full of crap and the door had been kicked in and bodged - the owners are crooks getting back handers from the hookers and crackheads and the staff no better told us a really quiet not rouble area! They are thieves took our money and did not care they were letting oblivious tourists stay in hell and that their lives were in danger. We were lucky got out after1 hour - hope that $45 they stole from us makes them truly happy. But on a brighter note - leaving there we got to stay in a lovely place called Manchester .
Do yaself a favour if you value your life stay well clear, Ash, Peter, Lisa and Amanda all in it together!!!! Disgusting human beings the are!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Goona_10
Reviewed 24 November 2010

I would like to start by saying that my boyfriend and I are students who like to travel, and are used to cheap hotels and motels. We're not very picky..

BUT!! DO NOT STAY AT THE DRAKE MOTEL!!

It's the worst place I've been to. We got a non-smoking room, that smelled like old cigarettes and dirt. Everything was really dirty. Bed linen was dirty and stained, and I got a head ache from the cigarette smelling bed. My boyfriend was sleeping with his clothes on, with his jacket as a blanket. The bed linen had cigarette burn holes and something that looked like blood stains. The bathroom was disgusting. The area around the motel is really scary!! The internet would not work.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple