“Tasty Pizza”

Donatos Pizzeria
Ranked #579 of 2,200 Restaurants in Nashville
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went here for some lunch and the pizzas were amazing. Full of toppings and a medium pizza is enough for individual.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Pre-ordered 10 pizzas and bread sticks for my small group of 19 about a month in advance before arriving to Nashville for a school trip with high school students. The plan was for the order to be delivered to the hotel ( a few blocks away) and to arrive at a specific time. To do this big of delivery, I had to place the order with their "Party Group" at the corporate offices in Ohio. (Red Flag). However, after reading 100's of reviews on this site, I chose to go with Donatos. So the order was placed, a month in advance, and I was given the confirmation through email with the specific pricing and group discounts.
Our group arrived earlier than expected to the hotel so I called ahead to Donatos and asked if we could receive our order earlier than the selected time. I was told that I had to call the cooperate office, where I booked the order, to have them change it in the system because the order would not appear to the Nashville computer systems until 1 hour prior to the scheduled delivery. The problem with this was that Ohio and Nashville are in different time zones and cooperate was closed at 5pm (EST) so I was stuck with calling back to the Nashville location.
To shorten this story, I had to bring in my printed email receipt to the Donatos location. So after fighting with the hotel over reservations messed up, Robin, the manager of Donatos, happily worked with me to get the order right and paid for, then delivered to the hotel. By the time all of this was straightened out, we were within the original hour that the order should have appeared to the local restaurant. The order never showed up to the Nashville location.
Thanks to Robin for saving the day for hungry teenagers. Oh yeah, the pizza was great and the price was too. Just don't go through cooperate. The 5 star for service is only for the locals.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Hampton Inn / Vanderbilt. So, hubby just walked over. He enjoyed a beer on tap while waiting for the pizza. The women that waited on him were both extremely nice and professional (one was still too young to serve his beer). Pizza was still hot and delicious when he returned to the room.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

They delivered to my hotel room so that was a nice bonus. Their pizzas are old-school -- they crust is crunchy like I like, that was a great surprise. Really good pizza.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

We needed to get something to eat, went to Donatos and they had several items you could order for larger groups such as salad for 8, wings for 6 or 8, the salad was amazing, wings very good, to round it out there were 9 of us I ordered a large pizza, we had no complaints on any of it, ordered a pitcher of soda he just gave us 9 glasses and we used the fountain for like 2.75, could not beat that. Worse part no place to park without paying on this day.