“If Love is in the name, it should be outstanding”
Review of Biscuit Love

Biscuit Love
Ranked #74 of 2,233 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We've dined here several times because out-of-town friends and family want to. The line may appear long but it moves rather fast. The Bonuts are worth the trip. The biscuits are always on the dry side, not light and fluffy. It doesn't matter to me what you top them off with, the dish could be improved. I would recommend sticking to the non-biscuit items. Service is hit or miss. The restaurant can be very loud as there are no walls to help reduce sound. There are so many options in Nashville that I would never eat there unless our guests were hell bent on it.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

In the mornings the line is out the door. I grabbed a late lunch there around 2 and had no wait at all. Don’t get me wrong, my food was good, but with all the great places to eat in Nashville I wouldn’t spend an hour in line for this place.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The gravy on the biscuits is delicious!!! Be prepared to show your ID - out of your wallet- if you want a cocktail. Outdoor seating was nice on a warm day.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Our Uber driver said we HAD to try this place and there was a line out the door so I figured it must be good. Got a couple of biscuits with jam to go and was super embarrassed that I made such a big deal with my husband about trying it out (he didn’t want to take the time) because these were NOT the light fluffy biscuits that I imagined they would be in a place named Biscuit Love, for goodness sake. They were flat, greasy, and spongy and tasted of donut grease which makes me think maybe they’re deep fried? My husband didn’t even bother to eat his. If I went again it would be for the darling atmosphere, but I wouldn’t bother with the biscuits. :-(

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went on Monday morning around 7:50am no wait. Order at counter before you’re seated. Menu is limited but options enough for everyone.

Bacon is smoky, biscuits are tender, sausage gravy was a favorite. Coffee was only okay. Service and atmosphere excellent and trendy.

By the time we left at 8:40 there was a line and no empty tables, seating outdoors was not utilized as to cold. Truly enjoyed the visit and would go again!