“Wonderful Spa experience - but beware the tip”
Review of Relache Spa

Relache Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience harmony of body, mind and spirit at Gaylord Opryland Resort's Relache Spa & Salon. Massages, facials, special therapies, nail enhancements, hairstyling, make-up and waxing are available at this 20,000-square-foot Nashville spa. Relache Spa packages range from custom individual experiences to couples massages and include access to a steam room, sauna and tea/relaxation lounge.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
minnesota
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Wonderful Spa experience - but beware the tip”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

This was a wonderful spa experience. I have an hour massage (unfortunately I can't remember the girls name now), but it was great. There is a wet & dry sauna to enjoy before/after your massage, nice relaxing room, rain shower, etc. The place is very, very nice I thought.

My only "beware" is regarding when I went to pay the front desk lady let me know she was adding the 20% tip on for me when I gave her my card. That would have been a $26 dollar tip! I personally thought that was kind of outragous for a tip. If you want to pay that much of a tip that's great, but I'm used to just adding the amount of tip I want so that kind of threw me off guard. --So, just a heads up on that.

Overall, a great experience!

Visited March 2012
4 Thank rachelj5
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Hendersonvile
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“A wonderful place to splurge”
Reviewed 29 March 2012

The staff here is just wonderful, they make the experience so relaxing. My favorite service is the spa mani/pedi. Just relax and enjoy this beautiful spa.

Visited June 2011
Nashville, Tennessee
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“awesome..”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

the spa is located inside the gaylord opryland hotel and relatively easy to get to.. they have a wonderfully accomodating staff and the spa services are very good.. the changing/shower room/locker room is very nice and they have good overhead 'rain' showers and plenty of towels, a sauna, a steam room, etc.. i had a facial done and it was a very good one/good massage too, plus when i was done, i got a complimentary glass of merlot/white zin, which was nice.. the realxation room has tea, water, fruits, etc while you wait for your asthestician, which is not a long wait.. very good experience overall, i will be going back..

Visited February 2012
Naples, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Great Spa”
Reviewed 19 December 2011

I went to the Spa today at Opryland I was very hestitate with the Christmas season. Valet was very busy but when I told the attendent I was there only for the day to visit the spa he whisked me right in. The facilities are fabulous and service was top notch. Can't wait to visit again. What a great hidden gem right here in Nashville!!

Visited December 2011
1 Thank GolfRocks1972
Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed 21 July 2011

I live in Nashville and I have been everywhere and done it all here. Relache Spa at the Opryland Hotel is the best spa I have ever been too. The treatments are amazing. Plus, all the people who work here are fabulous. They are all so friendly and make you feel right at home!!

Visited July 2011