“The Cumberland in Nashville TN”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Stay Alfred Nashville Vacation Rental View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Dutch first
Any
Bri N
“The Cumberland in Nashville TN”
Reviewed 21 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Great location, nice building, nice place. Comfiest couch ever! It was a bit dirty when we arrived and the shades were broken in one of the bedrooms. Overall though it was very cozy

lennief20...
San Diego, California
“Awesome and Convenient Location”
Reviewed 9 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This is the second Stay Alfred location that we've stayed at. The first one was in New Orleans. There were a few things that came up on our arrival (which is why the rate of my stay is at 4 vs 5). Stay Alfred responded immediately. In addition, another incident happened during the evening of the first stay, but Stay Alfred contacted me the very next day and responded and took care of things for our peace of mind and satisfaction. The unit is across from the trash room, so there was strong odor in the hallway. The parking garage is very tight so if renting a car, would recommend not a large one. We stayed for 5 nights. We were walking distance to many places. I would stay in a Stay Alfred property again.

Judy S
“Stay Alfred should be called Stay Nowhere”
Reviewed 9 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

My stay was not terrible...worse, I never was able to experience the stay at all but I had to put a rating. Stay Alfred called me one week prior to my trip that I booked in January 2017 (two months earlier) to tell me they double booked the location. We specifically chose this spot due to the location. I received a confirmation number and was told I was booked. When they called they informed me we could stay at a location over a mile away from all the activity in the city. Which is not where we wanted to be. We would have gone somewhere else when we booked originally had we known a confirmation number meant nothing! I had to sign a contract for that specific location but I guess that only goes one way. Waste of time and effort. When I expressed my dissatisfaction about the situation and the timing of being notified I was told "well they moved you kinda a short time ago" Now a trip we have been planning for two months is dissolved. Had we booked somewhere else in Jan. instead of one week prior to the trip the prices would be cheaper. We are now trying to salvage the trip that is in one week, and are experiencing prices more than double what it would have been if we booked in Jan. We totally were disregarded as customers. Stay Alfred is pretty much a guarantee to stay now where or at least not what you originally paid. HORRIBLE SERVICE. If you book with them keep your fingers crossed, you may be in the same situation as us.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Cristin12...
Pinehurst, North Carolina
“They need to find a new cleaning service”
Reviewed 8 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

It was a great location and easy to get to almost anywhere. However, the building had a funny smell, and the apartment was not cleaned as well as it should have been. Why doesn't anyone clean floors and baseboards anymore?

terrytoav...
honolulu
“Very nice apartment in a great location.”
Reviewed 8 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Check in was a breeze. I have to admit I was a little concerned as this was the first time I had booked with Stay Alfred. I was very impressed! The apartment was better than represented in the photos. We had a great time in Nashville! I highly recommend this option to anyone considering a vacation rental -vs- a hotel.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing