“Forgotten little gem”

Ranked #888 of 2,129 Restaurants in Nashville
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 22 June 2016

Going to the Sounds game. Got stuck in traffic for 45 minutes started to rain and decided to go out to eat instead. Drove down Charlotte and the same old new retro miss mash. Then I remembered Siam on White bridge rd. Had the best crusted Red Snapper with a delightful mild red curry sauce. Excellent. My girl had chicken in a peanut sauce which was also good. Service was excellent. Nice little wine and beer list. I feel this is one of the best Thai places Nashville. Next time your looking for thai give them a try.

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

What an unsuspecting little place. Located right down the street from our hotel, Holiday In Express, it was the perfect spot for lunch. I had the Pasta Kee Mow and it was delicious. There were however only two shrimp in the dish. The egg rolls were very small since they didn't have much filling, that part was disappointing. The service was great. So overall it is a great little lunch place for the price.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

when the kids ask to go back to siam cuisine, then you know it is good. We have been going there for more than 15 years and it is still good.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

Sometimes service is a little slow but worth the wait. Excellent tom yum soup and good vegetarian dishes. I usually get spicy vegetables or the eggplant. They use a lot of bamboo pieces so order without if you don't care for bamboo. They have spicy condiments on table to add if you need more. I order medium and that is plenty spicy for me. Hot is very hot or maybe it depends on who is cooking that night. Overall very fresh and delicious. This is my to go to place for local Thai. I'm always searching.

Reviewed 4 November 2015

This place doesn't look like much from the outside, but the food is wonderful. We had the chicken and shrimp pad thai and the chicken curry bowl. Both were delicious, and we couldn't eat it all.