“A gem”

Midori
Ranked #483 of 2,220 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We are lucky to have such a high quality Japanese restaurant in this neighborhood. Unassuming and no nonsense. We had edamame, three rolls and the golgi ribs. The sushi was fresh and yummy. Salmon roll, spider roll and Elizabeth (salmon and lots of goodies). The ribs came with seven small sides which was fun. The server was efficient and friendly. Will put this one in the rotation!

Reviewed 4 November 2016

The owner Mr Lee is the sushi chef at Midori. The restaurant is small with a sushi bar towards the back of the restaurant. It is clean, reasonably priced and Mr. Lee is fun to visit with while he is making your food. Come early for dinner because the restaurant usually fills up pretty quickly, however I usually sit at the sushi bar. You are treated to a show watching Me Lee create his yummy and artistic platters of super fresh sushi and sashimi. The soft shell crabs are great as an appetizer too. There is a selection of sake's to choose from as well as beer and wine. I personally love the nigori sake. I absolutely love this place and I think you will too!

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

I started going to this restaurant with a friend of mine who unfortunately passed away. He introduced me to the sushi gem that is not too far from my house. The sushi chef is great, friendly, and has never steered me wrong. I'm so glad it's close.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Customer service second to none.
Flavor amazing.
Price 3 rolls 2 drinks and edamame for under 20 dollars couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the bill.

Highly recommend.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

I've been to Midori several times and have always enjoyed the food, both the traditional Korean dishes from Korean owners, as well as the Japanese dishes. Antioch has become a great place for authentic ethnic foods and Midori is no exception.