“Best Find in Nashville”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I saw this on the Food TV Network so I promised myself I would try one of these Mexican popsicles. I was not disappointed. I tried the coconut (dipped in dark chocolate, the mixed berry, and the avocado. The avocado was my absolute favorite. I am craving one now. It sounds strange but if you like the taste of avocado at all you have to try this. I have heard that the rice flavor is very good too.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

Go often, try it all. Change your choices. Never to disappoint.

Reviewed 3 July 2012

My family and I bought treats here the last time I visited Nashville. My son and his wife (Nashville residents) visit more frequently. They say they've never had a bad Popsicle...often interesting, always delicious. I thoroughly enjoyed my Girl Scout cookie mint Popsicle. Can't wait for my next one!

Reviewed 3 July 2012

Only this place could make a Cucumber Chili popsicle taste good. We were so pleasantly surprised. The banana strawberry is also tasty. For an afternoon treat, it can't be beat.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

I had lunch at Burger Up and didn't realize this place was next door as it was my first time at both spots. I watched people go in and out of this place like they were getting their "fix". I told my friend we must try this place as I had read the reviews on TA and watching all of the customers it must be good. As several people have stated, the clerks/servers are not very friendly. I chose the Chai and my friend chose rose petal. He hated the rose petal stating that it tasted like he was eating a plug-in. The chai was decent; it tasted just like chai. I don't believe the popsicles are worth $3. I'm a huge ice cream fan and the chai flavor was one of their creamy choices; it wasn't very creamy-more icy than creamy. If someone wants to purchase me one, I'll take it. Otherwise, I won't be purchasing another. Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream rocks...and no...I don't work for Jeni's.