4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$ 215
Home2.comUS$ 217
Agoda.comUS$ 217
FindHotelUS$ 217
1,839 results
All reviews free shuttle front desk music row shuttle service within a mile radius parking garage hot tub bars and restaurants free breakfast oatmeal breakfast sandwich downtown area home2 dishwasher vanderbilt hattie broadway
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2021

Hotel was very nice. Had a gym, free breakfast, small market in lobby for basic necessities and the room had everything you could need. Very happy with our stay and if we come back to Nashville we will definitely be staying here. Only complaint we have is there was a shuttle offered and every time we called it was a 40 minute wait or longer. Other than that hotel was great.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Troy Neuenschwander, Sales at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2021

Thank you for your response! We really appreciate the kind words, and would love to have you back with us in the future!

Reviewed 23 March 2021

I got there and realized I couldn’t park there because I was pulling a trailer. I walked in saying I needed to cancel my reservation because I couldn’t park. They wouldn’t refund me my money! TRASH! Makes you wonder how they sleep at night doing that to people

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Justin Byler, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2021

kirkg234,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are located in a downtown area and we do not have parking for oversized vehicles and trailers.

Reviewed 17 December 2020

Plus side: Decent room, functional modest kitchen (microwave, refrigerator, dishes). Portable cooktop may be available on request. Breakfast variety better than Covid average.
Cons: Noisy patrons, Parking was awkward and expensive, not included in the room rate!!! Entrance to Home 2 Suites from the garage was dark and not well marked. Garage shared with Hilton Garden Inn. Terrible luggage trolleys!

Date of stay: December 2020
Kirsten Groves, Sales at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide clean and comfortable accommodations to all of our guests, so we are very pleased that we were able to accomplish that. As for the parking, I do apologize that your were unaware of the parking fee, however in an effort to ensure all of our guests are aware of any additional charges they may incur while staying at our hotel, we have the rates on our hotel site as well as all other online booking channels and displayed on property as well. Should your travels bring you back to Nashville, we encourage you to book directly and take advantage of a package that includes parking in your rate. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 5 November 2020

The staff was friendly and welcoming. When I got my room number, they apologetically stated that it was the only room left. I understand that not all rooms are the same, but if this one is known to be less desirable, then shouldn't it be discounted? I paid the same rate as the nice and quiet rooms on the upper floors. My room, the only room on the first floor, is next to the lobby. I awoke to the sounds of inebriated women screaming at each other in the lobby about 1:00 am. I awoke again about 2:30 am when somebody knocked on my door and then ran away. I attribute most of this annoyance to the location of the room. Also, my room had not a single trash can, so I am sorry to the housekeeper who had to pick up my trash from the floor.

On a positive note, I had a decent warm breakfast and a pretty good cup of coffee the next morning.

Also, because this is Nashville, you pay a parking fee additional to the hotel whether self-parking or valet. The location is good. You can walk to downtown attractions.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank jabshier1
Jaretta Engleman, Guest Services / Front Office at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. I do apologize that you were not satisfied with the room that you booked. We strive to provide clean and comfortable and quiet accommodations. We are terribly sorry that there were some disturbances during your stay and we do enforce quiet hours so that one guest is not being disturbed by another. We hope that we can welcome you back to our property in the future to restore your confidence in out brand as well as in our hotel.

Reviewed 19 October 2020

We took our son to visit Belmont University, and could not have been more pleased with our stay at Home@ Suites. They were very kind and receptive; any front desk requests were fulfilled in a timely and friendly manner. Although breakfast was limited due to Covid, it was still good, with both cold and prewrapped heated up options. Best part was the free shuttle (within 3 miles of the hotel). Always very prompt and customer friendly, we were able to get everywhere we needed to be (college visit and 'recreational' activities as well) at no additional charge in a clean, comfortable ride. We will stay here again!

Date of stay: October 2020
Jaretta Engleman, Guest Services / Front Office at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and appreciate your recognition of our teams efforts to ensure our guests have clean and comfortable accommodations! It is our goal with each guest to provide a memorable experience and the desire to return to property and I am thrilled to see that it looks like we were able to accomplish that with your stay. We hope to see your throughout your son's time at Belmont and any other time you visit the Music City.